1. Your bed is your table. And a table must be set for special occasions.
2. Your sheets always ends up looking something like this...
3. You know that one wrong move could result in disaster.
4. Every. Damn. Time.
5. But you do it anyway because you know that cereal just tastes so much better when you're nice and cozy under the covers.
6. Your food pics on Instagram look a bit different from other people's.
7. But in reality, it actually looks like this:
8. You just hate it when someone takes a picture of you while you're eating in bed.
9. Because you know that this is rarely equated with elegance and grace.
10. When you just can't even, your body becomes your table.
11. And it shows.
12. There is always food readily available on your nightstand.
13. And maybe under your bed.
14. And perhaps you even have a special drawer that holds your emergency stash.
15. You dream of moving the microwave to your bedroom.
16. You feel that plates are overrated.
17. And you know all the best tricks to avoid doing the dishes.
18. Your nightmares consist of crumbs, crumbs, and more crumbs.
19. But you know exactly how the crumbs found their way into your bed in the first place.
20. Even when you use your laptop as a tray, you still manage to spill.
21. Nutella is meant to be eaten in bed.
22. As is pizza, pasta... really just anything and everything.
23. You hate having to sit up straight when your friends want to video chat.
24. Depending on what you're eating and how unwilling you are to share, you might have to be a bit sneaky.
25. When you eat in bed, you block out everything that isn't related to food or your bed.
26. And while some people fall asleep cuddling their SO, you fall asleep like this:
This post was translated from German.