2. But her most important accessory was her groom, German-born model and photographer Johannes Huebl.
3. They met in 2008 through mutual friends at a movie screening in New York because isn’t that always the way.
5. After all, he’s a model, and a model that looks like this.
16. But when he does wear clothes, he pays attention to the fine details of suiting.
18. Here he is, strutting around New York City and working his best angles. (Spoiler: all his angles are his best angles.)
19. Watching him get dressed is a spiritual experience.
20. A daily gift with which Olivia Huebl née Palermo has been blessed.
- Republicans gave up on their Obamacare replacement. Trump demanded the House vote, but there still wasn't enough support.
- Donald Trump, who wrote a book about his ability to get deals done, lost in his highest stakes negotiation yet — the battered GOP health care bill.
- Apple says a hacking group that's threatening to wipe hundreds of millions of iPhones has not breached it's iCloud system 📱
- Hi Stranger: A bizarre short film featuring a naked mumbling figurine is making everyone on the internet uncomfortable 🙃