1. Olivia Palermo tied the knot with German model Johannes Huebl in a small ceremony in Bedford, N.Y., the 28-year-old announced on her website on Sunday.
“We really wanted to keep this beautiful day very private and special to us and enjoyed the whole day with our family and two friends,” Palermo said in a post.
2. The fashionista and former MTV reality star ditched the traditional dress in favor of three separates by Carolina Herrera: a cream cashmere sweater, white shorts, and a sheer satin and silk tulle skirt.
Her “something blue”? A pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps.
3. The couple started dating in 2008, after meeting through mutual friends at a movie screening in New York.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.
- Zimbabwe's environment minister has called for Walter Palmer, the American dentist who killed Cecil the lion, to be extradited over the animal's death.