1. Olivia Palermo tied the knot with German model Johannes Huebl in a small ceremony in Bedford, N.Y., the 28-year-old announced on her website on Sunday.
“We really wanted to keep this beautiful day very private and special to us and enjoyed the whole day with our family and two friends,” Palermo said in a post.
2. The fashionista and former MTV reality star ditched the traditional dress in favor of three separates by Carolina Herrera: a cream cashmere sweater, white shorts, and a sheer satin and silk tulle skirt.
Her “something blue”? A pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps.
3. The couple started dating in 2008, after meeting through mutual friends at a movie screening in New York.
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion "very likely" belongs to the same type of aircraft as missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Uber drivers waiting for ride requests near the International Airport of Mexico City were pelted with rocks, sticks, eggs, and flour on Wednesday. Local authorities are investigating the incident.