1. Olivia Palermo tied the knot with German model Johannes Huebl in a small ceremony in Bedford, N.Y., the 28-year-old announced on her website on Sunday.
“We really wanted to keep this beautiful day very private and special to us and enjoyed the whole day with our family and two friends,” Palermo said in a post.
2. The fashionista and former MTV reality star ditched the traditional dress in favor of three separates by Carolina Herrera: a cream cashmere sweater, white shorts, and a sheer satin and silk tulle skirt.
Her “something blue”? A pair of Manolo Blahnik pumps.
3. The couple started dating in 2008, after meeting through mutual friends at a movie screening in New York.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.