1. This dude who can bring a fresh perspective to old material.
3. And this one who isn’t afraid to get up-close and personal.
4. This pup who isn’t afraid to look through the archive for a killer #tbt.
6. This birthday boy who won’t mind if you ask the waiters to sing to him at the restaurant.
8. This corgi who isn’t afraid to be confused and ask the right questions.
9. This one who’ll devour her kale salad after this five-mile hike.
10. This guy who’s been derping out all day and taking it easy.
11. This model corgi who knows how to work her lighting and angles.
13. This puppy who’s on the boardwalk and will be having some fun.
14. This guy who knows that, sometime, you just have to dig in and get your paws dirty.
15. This beautiful corgi who takes pride in her birthmarks but won’t let them define who she is.
16. This doggie who’s always down to seize the day (or the stick).
17. This guy who lets the derp free while basking in a tickle attack.
18. This corgi who’s all, “Heeeeere’s JOHNNY!” but, like, cute.
20. This pup who loves all the imported gifts from her family and relatives.
22. These corgis who promise to look up to you and after one another.
24. This corgi who is so grateful for the new Subaru from his parents.
29. This pup who knows to a burger once in a while is a deserved indulgence.
30. This prince who has checked his privilege but can still be proud of his heritage.
31. This guy who gets all the compliments and treats at the dog park.
33. This corgster who’s ready to take this roadster for a spin.
35. This dog who’s trying to get her minimum eight hours of beauty sleep.
36. And this puppy who enjoys kicking back and letting others take the wheel.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- Donald Trump had a photo op in a semitruck. The photos were too good not to become a meme — and the internet delivered 🚛👍