1. Summer is almost here! Time to check out some of the sights, like the new Bay Bridge.
2. Or take a run along the Embarcadero.
3. Marin County is nice this time of the year, too. Be sure to check out the Golden Gate Bridge while you're there!
4. The Marin Headlands are lush and green this time of the year.
5. Or anything along the bay, really.
6. Walking across the Golden Gate Bridge is also nice this time of year.
7. Or perhaps a nice Sunday drive across it.
8. Check out Crissy Field on the northern end of San Francisco — and bring along your dog if you have one.
9. There are plenty of sculptures and pieces of art to check out — and a bunch of great photo opportunities.
10. Be sure to stop by neighborhoods in southern San Francisco, like Mission
11. Coit Tower is also pretty impressive in the summer.
12. The Transamerica Tower is one of the tallest in San Francisco. Check it out from street level, though.
13. Or Twin Peaks, one of San Francisco's highest neighborhoods.
14. Sutro Tower is one of San Francisco's most interesting landmarks.
15. Or anywhere in Downtown San Francisco, generally
16. Dogpatch is also pretty nice during the summer.
17. Or check out the sights on a Bay Area Caltrain ride!
18. Check out the whole city from somewhere up on a hill to see all the best details.
19. There's so much to see in the summer.
20. So, so much.
21. It's a wonderful time of the year and there's nothing ominous about it.
22. Hooray for summer!
23. Time to get excited!
Whoops: a photo we originally thought was of Oakland (which has similar machinery near the water) is actually of Dogpatch, another San Francisco neighborhood.