1. American Ballet Theater principal Cory Stearns opened the show pirouetting down the runway shirtless in really, really, really tight pants. OK, they’re actually just tights.
2. Touchdown!!!…in tights.
3. He twisted and took a knee…in tights.
4. Gillian Murphy and James Whiteside were there to support their fellow American Ballet Theater dancer Cory Stearns
.@JamesBruceWhite and I just saw @pcorys rock out his blue steel runway walk. #zangtoi #balletbabe
5. There was a gaggle of Real Housewives, with all the sideeye you want and need.
6. And disgraced D.C. housewife/White House invader Michaele Salahi.
7. Nick Gruber (Calvin Klein’s ex, on the right) and New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford (the jacked dude on the left) thought they were the two best looking guys there. They were wrong.
8. There were clothes too. Mostly dresses. This one elicited audible gasps from the audience, but they really wanted more Cory.
9. Oooh, look at that!
10. This black dress had some really nice detailing and a pop of color at the bottom.
11. This was another nice frock, but it was not as nice as Cory.
12. But don’t worry! Cory returned, even if he was wearing a coat this time.
14. Oooh, sparkly! With a superfluous untied bowtie…and tights.
15. And then Zang Toi himself walked the runway with Cory and somehow didn’t dissolve into a puddle. He winked because his right eye was singed from the heat.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.