1. American Ballet Theater principal Cory Stearns opened the show pirouetting down the runway shirtless in really, really, really tight pants. OK, they’re actually just tights.
2. Touchdown!!!…in tights.
3. He twisted and took a knee…in tights.
4. Gillian Murphy and James Whiteside were there to support their fellow American Ballet Theater dancer Cory Stearns
.@JamesBruceWhite and I just saw @pcorys rock out his blue steel runway walk. #zangtoi #balletbabe
5. There was a gaggle of Real Housewives, with all the sideeye you want and need.
6. And disgraced D.C. housewife/White House invader Michaele Salahi.
7. Nick Gruber (Calvin Klein’s ex, on the right) and New York Giants punter Steve Weatherford (the jacked dude on the left) thought they were the two best looking guys there. They were wrong.
8. There were clothes too. Mostly dresses. This one elicited audible gasps from the audience, but they really wanted more Cory.
9. Oooh, look at that!
10. This black dress had some really nice detailing and a pop of color at the bottom.
11. This was another nice frock, but it was not as nice as Cory.
12. But don’t worry! Cory returned, even if he was wearing a coat this time.
14. Oooh, sparkly! With a superfluous untied bowtie…and tights.
15. And then Zang Toi himself walked the runway with Cory and somehow didn’t dissolve into a puddle. He winked because his right eye was singed from the heat.
- Indiana votes on Tuesday, and it could be Ted Cruz's last big chance to end Trump's winning streak in the U.S. presidential race 🇺🇸
- Smash hit "Hamilton" received 16 Tony Award nominations, breaking the record held by "The Producers" and "Billy Elliot."
- A judge in Brazil has ordered WhatsApp blocked for 72 hours over the messaging service's recently encrypted data ❌📲