1. He’s an extremely gifted and passionate musician.
At 15, he performed his first concerto with an orchestra, and then played with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra at 18.
3. Not only is he talented and handsome, but he’s also English.
Skip to 4:28 to see him explain the gold nail polish on his left pinky. He’s just like, not real.
4. He attended Eton College, the same boarding school Princes William and Harry attended.
Given their close ages, it’s possible Charlie and William were at Eton together, and we all know what happens at those English all-boys’ schools. I know; I’ve seen The History Boys.
8. He’s one of the few men who made it into Karl Lagerfeld’s recent photo project.
In Lagerfeld’s photobook, The Little Black Jacket: Chanel’s Classic Revisited, the classic piece looked like it was made for him.
9. He played for Lady Gaga at her Fashion Icon Award party in June 2011.
He’s playing Csárdás by Vittorio Monti, but I swear it kind of sounds like “Alejandro” at first.
12. And he looks great in a tank top.
Werk those pink shorts.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- DNA tests can now reveal whether a bear is innocent, saving it from being euthanized.