Giant Tomahawk Steak
1 40-ounce tomahawk steak
Salt, to taste
Freshly cracked pepper, to taste
1. Preheat a grill or grill plate to high heat.
2. Allow the tomahawk steak to come to room temperature and then liberally season with salt and pepper on all sides.
3. Place the tomahawk steak on the grill to sear the meat. Cook at least 5 minutes on each side for medium-rare. To achieve the desired doneness, please refer to our internal temperature table down below.
4. Allow the meat to rest for at least 15 minutes.
5. Slice and eat on it’s own, or with any of your favorite sides and condiments.