2-Ingredient Chocolate Soufflé
Watch the recipe video here:
½ cup chocolate hazelnut spread
1. Preheat the oven to 375˚F (190˚C).
2. Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites and place into two bowls.
3. To the egg yolks, mix in the chocolate hazelnut spread.
4. In the second bowl, whisk 2 egg whites until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold ⅓ of the whipped egg whites into the chocolate/egg yolk mixture until fully incorporated. Add the remaining egg whites to the mixture and fold gently, but thoroughly, until the mixture is smooth.
6. Pour the mixture into a greased ramekin. Clean the rims so the soufflé rises evenly, and bake for 15-17 minutes.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!