3. Baked Sea Bass with Garlic, Paprika and Lemon Crust
The best thing about this recipe is how awesome it looks when it’s cooked. It looks like it’s going to be really difficult but it’s as easy as throwing some fish on a tray and covering them in bread and spices - simple. View the full recipe here.
4. Mussels Mouclade
My girlfriend goes mad for mussels (no pun intended), so this is one of those meals that she’s always ordering when we eat out. The reality is that mussels aren’t that difficult to cook and you can get them from any major supermarket. View the full recipe here.
8. BBQ Sambal Stingray
Any seafood staple is barbecued fish. Now, stingray isn’t a fish that you see that often but over the past year, most of the major supermarkets in the UK have started stocking it (and it’s not expensive). It has a really meaty texture and it’s incredibly tasty. View the full recipe here.
9. Spicy Salmon Burger
Salmon is one of those fish that many people end up doing the same old thing to. I don’t know if I can eat another ‘poached salmon and potatoes’ dish because it was served on my table as a child pretty much every week. Salmon burgers, on the other hand, still have a place in my kitchen! View the full recipe here.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪