1. Paltrow’s introductory letter:
2. This is what $425 buys you:
3. Have way too much time on your hands and small amounts of several hard-to-find and/or expensive ingredients? Congratulations, you can make this chicken wrap:
4. This dish looks practical:
5. Compared to this one, at least:
6. Even Ina Garten wouldn’t make this soup:
7. And finally:
Never change, Gwyneth. Never change.
- At least 38 people are dead and more than 160 hurt after explosions outside a stadium in Turkey, the country's interior minister said.
- Trump will reportedly pick ExxonMobil's CEO Rex Tillerson as secretary of state. He has a long history of oil deals with Russia.
- Gen. David Petraeus helped block the autopsy of an Afghan man who died mysteriously in US custody, emails show.
- "Saturday Night Live" revealed Donald Trump's newest pick to lead the Drug Enforcement Agency: Walter White.