At this point in the game, a tablet is a tablet is a tablet. The scale of the differences between them is small, and it gets smaller all the time. Some are more expensive; some have better software. But if I were going to tell somebody else which tablet to buy, this is roughly the order I’d consider them in for 99 percent of all human beings.
2. iPad (4th generation)
Are you a particular kind of person, the kind of person who thinks they will “create content” on a tablet? iPad Big.
3. Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 (Tie)
Tiebreaker: Are you over the age of thirty six? Kindle Fire HD 7.
3. Nexus 7 (Tie)
Tiebreaker: Do you have a smartphone? Do you know how to use it? Nexus 7.
(You could also probably just stop here.)
4. Kindle Fire HD 8.9
Are you over the age of thirty six? And blind? Kindle Fire HD 8.9.
6. Microsoft Surface
Do you believe in miracles and appreciate innovations in typing? Would you like to bet $600 on that belief? Microsoft Surface.
- A second wave of bomb threats sent to Jewish community centers brought the number of locations threatened on Monday to 30.
- Trump accused Barack Obama of organizing recent protests against him and leaking information from the White House to the press.
- Accounting firm PricewaterhouseCoopers fessed up to the Oscars oops that caused "La La Land" to be named best picture instead of "Moonlight."
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝