But she won 2012 ESPECIALLY because…
5. She performed in space.
(actually on the floor of the United Nations, but basically space)
12. And Twitter.
17. Basically did everything like a diva.
32. She glistened.
35. She asserted her dominance over lesser beings.
- Immigrants are worried two government memos are laying the groundwork for the deportation force Trump promised on the campaign trail.
- A federal judge ruled that Texas can't cut Planned Parenthood out of its Medicaid program.
- According to the World Bank, a child born in 2014, on average, will live for more than 71 years.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 👦💨💞