2. For the fifth year in a row, the rowing team has stripped down for the club’s calendar, donating a portion of the proceeds to its charity Sport Allies, which fights homophobia and bullying.
The rowing team will launch Sport Allies with help from the U.K. charity EACH (Educational Action Challenging Homophobia), along with funding from the calendar. According to the project, “The efforts aims to support young people to define and express themselves, particularly in relation to their sexuality, without fear of prejudice.”
5. The fine gentleman of the Warwick Rowing Club are releasing a 55-minute behind-the-scenes look at the making of the whole thing…
6. I REPEAT: FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES OF ALL OF THIS GETTIN’ MADE. FOR CHARITY.
7. Which means this naked behind-the-scenes giggling is all for good.
8. This naked ball holding in a field is all for stopping bullying.
9. And whatever is happening here… is happening for a very good, totally fine reason.
10. Plus, there’s a whole lotta naked interviewing in the bushes.
12. Naked sittin’ NEXT to boats.
13. Naked sittin’ on a pile of hay.
14. Naked checkin’ one another out and rubbing.
15. All for a good cause.
16. FOR CHARITY.
17. So you can watch all 55 minutes of this and not feel guilty at all because you’re HELPING.
18. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
19. THIS IS ALL FOR SOMETHING GOOD.
20. IT’S FINE TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER.
21. Also, you’ll get to hear them speak in their beautiful British accents while they squirt one another in the face with water bottles.
22. And there’s a dog.
24. And, if you really need one last reason, there are butts.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign manager accused Russia of backing a leak of Democratic party emails to secretly help Trump's presidential chances.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- ISIS has claimed responsibility for a bombing that killed at least 80 people in Afghanistan Saturday.