1. Say hello to the fine gentlemen of the Warwick University Rowing Club.
2. On most days, they’re just your average fine British rowing men.
3. They just do normal stuff like running around for exercise…
5. Oh, and doing that thing where they get completely naked with one another to help fight homophobia.
6. Since 2009, the rowing team has stripped down for the Warwick Rowing Naked Calendar, donating a portion of the proceeds to their charity, Sport Allies, which fights homophobia and bullying.
According to the project, “Sport Allies is dedicated to challenging homophobia among young people. The rowers are predominantly straight men who have welcomed and embraced the fantastic support they have had from the gay community for their fundraising efforts. Sport Allies is their way of honoring that support and giving something back.”