22. Yo Yogi (1992)
SET ON SURFACE. WIND BACK WHEELS. LET GO. *BE ~AMAZED~*
19. Amazing Wildlife (1995)
Soft *AND* cuddly. The monkey was obviously the best, followed closely by the elephant. The others just kinda tagged along.
18. Spiderman Figures (1995)
Look at this craftsmanship. Look at this technology. Look at it. Look at all of it.
17. Disney Masterpiece Collection (1996)
Oh, these were no ordinary Disney VHS boxes. Oh, no. Because… when you opened these bad boys… there was a FIGURINE INSIDE. Also a Dumbo doll that squirted water, which was cool, too, I guess.
15. “Babe” Plush Animals (1996)
That’ll do, plush pig. That’ll do.
13. Sky Dancers (1997)
PULL STRING AND WATCH AS MAJESTIC FAIRY THRUSTS INTO SPACE.
8. “Tarzan” Action Figures (1999)
The elephant was probably bigger than an average happy meal cheeseburger. Therefore, awesome.
- President Trump has been sued by top legal scholars over alleged conflicts of interest with his foreign business entanglements.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- Alt-right news platform Breitbart News is set to expand its presence in Italy, BuzzFeed News has learned 📰 🇮🇹
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈