1. ATTENTION WORLD: Here it is, the sequel to Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” performed by the Queen herself.
2. TO RECAP EVERYTHING WE’VE JUST SEEN: We have day-after-Friday Rebecca on a couch.
3. HER “GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL” BOWL OF CEREAL.
4. BLOWING AWAY PEOPLE AT A PARTY WITH SUNGLASSES.
5. REBECCA DANCING.
6. A MILEY CYRUS LOOK-A-LIKE DANCING.
7. A HOTDOG DANCING.
8. A NAKED INFLATABLE SANTA CLAUS GETTING KISSED.
9. AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT “FRIDAY” WAS AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
10. Here it is one more time because you know you have to re-watch it.
- Some of Donald Trump's diehard supporters say they have mixed feelings about watching — much less paying for — Trump TV.
- The Obama administration delayed trans workers' protections for years after a landmark civil rights decision 🔎🌈
- A powerful magnitude-6.1 earthquake struck Italy Wednesday night, hours after a smaller magnitude-5.5 quake struck the same region.
- Facebook keeps promoting fake news. Experts say its trending algorithm can't stop it—and it could get worse ❌📰