1. ATTENTION WORLD: Here it is, the sequel to Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” performed by the Queen herself.
2. TO RECAP EVERYTHING WE’VE JUST SEEN: We have day-after-Friday Rebecca on a couch.
3. HER “GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL” BOWL OF CEREAL.
4. BLOWING AWAY PEOPLE AT A PARTY WITH SUNGLASSES.
5. REBECCA DANCING.
6. A MILEY CYRUS LOOK-A-LIKE DANCING.
7. A HOTDOG DANCING.
8. A NAKED INFLATABLE SANTA CLAUS GETTING KISSED.
9. AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT “FRIDAY” WAS AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
10. Here it is one more time because you know you have to re-watch it.
- Donald Trump was sworn in as the 45th president of the United States of America. 🇺🇸
- Anti-Trump protesters and police clash in Washington, DC, during the inauguration. Cars and storefronts have been vandalized, many arrests have been made.
- US officials didn't know drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán was being extradited from Mexico to the United States until the day it happened.
- And as many as eight survivors have been found after a deadly avalanche buried a hotel in Italy.