1. OK, welcome, sit down, have a drink, and say hello to beautiful human and British stud Sam Claflin.
2. Sam plays Finnick Odair, victor of the 65th Hunger Games and aquatic hunk from District 4 in “Catching Fire”…
6. He flawlessly pulls off neck jewelry and sheer blouses.
7. He looks like a powerful and victorious beast sitting in this chair in his blue dress.
8. And he’s triumphantly capable of showing off his chest while also wearing a chunky sweater.
9. Of course, like any good tribute, Sam has the necessary skills for success, including the ability to whisper sweet, seductive secrets into your ear.
11. Touching his nose.
15. Standing next to other ridiculously good-looking people.
17. And, most importantly, posing for selfies.
19. AND HE LIKED IT A LOT.
20. AND THEY SHARED UNDERWEAR “AND OTHER THINGS.”
21. AND ALSO HE APPARENTLY WANTS TO DO SOMETHING WITH LIAM HEMSWORTH’S FISTS, WHICH IS EQUALLY IMPORTANT.
22. He has the beautiful angelic face of a Hunger Games victor.
26. And anything WITH sleeves.
27. He can rock a glorious neck beard.
31. And basically he is a victor and a champion and the most beautiful Hunger Games tribute that ever is or was.
- A state of emergency was declared in Baghdad as protesters breached the fortified "Green Zone," home to most ministries and embassies in the city.
- At least five people were killed as intense flash floods swept through parts of Texas.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯