1. OK, welcome, sit down, have a drink, and say hello to beautiful human and British stud Sam Claflin.
2. Sam plays Finnick Odair, victor of the 65th Hunger Games and aquatic hunk from District 4 in “Catching Fire”…
6. He flawlessly pulls off neck jewelry and sheer blouses.
7. He looks like a powerful and victorious beast sitting in this chair in his blue dress.
8. And he’s triumphantly capable of showing off his chest while also wearing a chunky sweater.
9. Of course, like any good tribute, Sam has the necessary skills for success, including the ability to whisper sweet, seductive secrets into your ear.
11. Touching his nose.
15. Standing next to other ridiculously good-looking people.
17. And, most importantly, posing for selfies.
19. AND HE LIKED IT A LOT.
20. AND THEY SHARED UNDERWEAR “AND OTHER THINGS.”
21. AND ALSO HE APPARENTLY WANTS TO DO SOMETHING WITH LIAM HEMSWORTH’S FISTS, WHICH IS EQUALLY IMPORTANT.
22. He has the beautiful angelic face of a Hunger Games victor.
26. And anything WITH sleeves.
27. He can rock a glorious neck beard.
31. And basically he is a victor and a champion and the most beautiful Hunger Games tribute that ever is or was.
- Time has long chosen controversial figures as their "Person of the Year." But in the age of Trump, has the nuance of "winning" disappeared?
- Tennessee authorities have charged 2 minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- At least 2 women say Stanford offered them money to close federal investigations into how it handles sexual assault.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out when he met his first Alpaca 😂