1. So Joseph Gordon-Levitt was on The Colbert Report, just chatting about things like life and movies and, you know, masturbation.
2. And Stephen was like, “Um, I don’t masturbate to pornography…”
3. And JGL was like, “Yeah, totally, me neither. Well said, sir.”
4. And THEN… while they were giggling…
5. JGL decides to drop this absolute truth bomb.
6. And then JGL laughs because he knows it’s true. Everybody knows it’s true.
7. And then Stephen is like, “You should make this official. Because this is true. Everybody knows it’s true.”
- A newly unearthed Homeland Security report contradicts Donald Trump's travel ban, saying country of origin is not a reliable indicator of terrorism.
- The White House blocked several media outlets it's been critical of, including BuzzFeed, from a closed-door briefing by press secretary Sean Spicer.
- Hillary Clinton returned to the public arena in one of her first political appearances since the election, urging Democrats to "keep fighting."
- A billboard in North Carolina that claims "Real men provide. Real women appreciate it," has sparked controversy across the country 👀