1. First of all, The Maury Show would probably entice the people of Westeros to its studio with the following teaser:
2. Or possibly this:
3. But most likely this:
4. Cersei and Robert would probably be the first guests, and engage in a very heated battle before a much-needed Maury paternity test:
5. And then, after a very dramatic pause by Maury himself:
6. The audience would react accordingly:
7. Then Cersei and Jaime would have it out:
8. Jaime would give his sob story:
9. The audience would rage against both of them:
10. Littlefinger would make an appearance and disappoint Maury immediately:
11. Then Cersei would start making wild accusations against everyone else:
12. Maury would swoop back in with some lie detector results, and Tyrion would respond accordingly:
13. The audience would still side against him:
14. Theon and Ramsay Snow would have a good yelling match:
15. People would be very confused:
16. Fresh off his lie detector results, Tyrion would have to face Shae:
17. Sansa would inevitably bring her tears:
18. And the audience would direct even more hate at Tyrion:
19. Old Walder Frey would stop by to disappoint Maury even further:
20. Jon Snow would try to clear his name:
21. The audience would jeer at him accordingly:
22. Daenerys would come right out and say something wild:
23. And Joffrey would close the show with a truly dramatic move:
24. And the audience would go wild:
- The Trump administration wants to send immigrants caught at the southern US border to Mexico even if they're not from the country.
- Several states will keep enforcing bans against transgender discrimination in schools after Trump withdrew guidelines protecting students.
- Police arrested at least 10 people on Wednesday as they began clearing out protester camps at the Dakota Access Pipeline site.
- And people with disabilities are having their photos stolen and Facebook isn't helping them.