1. A couple weeks ago, Ellen DeGeneres sent two staffers — her writer, Amy, and executive producer, Andy — to a haunted house, part of a yearly Ellen tradition. And because their reactions were so priceless, she sent them again:
2. Their most priceless reactions:
3. The “We’re Being Attacked By Mimes” Reaction:
4. The “SHIT, THEY’RE RIGHT BEHIND US” Reaction:
5. The “Are You Even Serious Right Now?” Reaction:
6. The “Dear God, I Will Push You Through A Wall If It Means I Make It Out Alive” Reaction:
7. The “We See The Next Scary Thing” Reaction:
8. The “OH MY GOD, THE WALL IS MOVING” Reaction:
9. The “Hold Onto Anything That’s Not Moving And Scream” Reaction:
10. The “Demand That They Stop It Right Now” Reaction:
11. The “Scream For Your Freakin’ Life” Reaction:
12. And, once again, The “I’m Ellen And I Do What I Want” Reaction:
13. Watch Andy and Amy’s first hilarious haunted house video here.
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- Kesha fans rejoice: Sony just confirmed that a new album is in the works 🎶
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.