1. A couple weeks ago, Ellen DeGeneres sent two staffers — her writer, Amy, and executive producer, Andy — to a haunted house, part of a yearly Ellen tradition. And because their reactions were so priceless, she sent them again:
2. Their most priceless reactions:
3. The “We’re Being Attacked By Mimes” Reaction:
4. The “SHIT, THEY’RE RIGHT BEHIND US” Reaction:
5. The “Are You Even Serious Right Now?” Reaction:
6. The “Dear God, I Will Push You Through A Wall If It Means I Make It Out Alive” Reaction:
7. The “We See The Next Scary Thing” Reaction:
8. The “OH MY GOD, THE WALL IS MOVING” Reaction:
9. The “Hold Onto Anything That’s Not Moving And Scream” Reaction:
10. The “Demand That They Stop It Right Now” Reaction:
11. The “Scream For Your Freakin’ Life” Reaction:
12. And, once again, The “I’m Ellen And I Do What I Want” Reaction:
13. Watch Andy and Amy’s first hilarious haunted house video here.
- Donald Trump promised insurance for everyone this weekend, but Senate Republicans say they assume he misspoke.
- President Barack Obama shortened Chelsea Manning's 35-year sentence for leaking documents to WikiLeaks. She'll be freed in May.
- Blue Lies Matter: Video finally proved that police officers lie — and why they get away with it.
- A Toronto man is on a mission to bathe at a different stranger's house every day this month. And so far, so good 🛀