1. Let me start off by saying I have absolutely no idea what’s actually supposed to happen in rugby. All I know is: There’s a ball. There’s some rugged men. They touch each other’s butts a lot and pull down one another’s pants. Basically, the best game ever.
3. The official uniform of rugby is apparently shorts that go around just your thighs and tight underwear that shows off most of your butt.
5. A lot of times, people just sit on one another with their bare butts.
7. Everyone gets their pants pulled really far up their butt, but it’s OK because everyone’s butts are so strong, they can handle anything.
12. There’s a lot of general underwear admiring that happens on the field.
13. And the butts come dressed up to PREPARE to be admired.
17. If nobody else pulls down their pants, they just do it themselves, I guess.
19. And, uh, this happens.
24. Every butt is eager to escape.
25. And they escape basically all the time.
26. Sometimes the butts actually envelop everybody with their bodaciousness.
27. Sometimes they just innocently run around, hanging out.
28. Basically, rugby is just full of butts.
30. Aggressive butts raging everywhere.
31. Yearning to be free.
32. Just begging for our undivided attention.
33. In conclusion, rugby is the one true butt sport and probably the most important game in the entire world.
34. God bless rugby.
- At least 36 people have died in Friday's fire at a warehouse party in Oakland. Officials say they are no where close to finding a cause.
- Almost a month after the election, North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory has conceded defeat to Democrat Roy Cooper. He had previously alleged voter fraud.
- Amazon is opening a grocery store in Seattle that will allow shoppers to walk in and walk out — without pulling out their wallets 👀🍎
- People are cringing (and laughing) at this Forever 21 necklace they think is taking the choker trend too far 😬