1. FOR THE UNFAMILIAR: These are the Warwick Rowers, a rowing club at Warwick University in the U.K. with a beautiful habit of taking off their clothes every year for the wonderful spectacle known as the Naked Rowers calendar.
3. Which means all of this glorious nakedness is happening FOR A GOOD CAUSE, and it is therefore perfectly acceptable and in fact encouraged to appreciate all of this beautiful British magnificence.
4. The guys are currently crowdfunding the 2015 edition of their calendar, which will once again help raise funds for their charity.
5. Which means all of this naked butt action by the water is still happening for GOOD.
6. It means caring about sports can actually be WORTH IT.
7. It means these beautiful men exist for GLORY AND GOODNESS.
8. It means appreciating everything happening here is NECESSARY.
9. It means all of this naked log carrying is happening TO FIGHT FOR WHAT’S RIGHT.
10. It means each and every one of these butts was born into the world to MAKE CHANGE.
11. And it means this naked fire hose situation is happening FOR A REASON.
12. Of course, the rowers themselves want everybody to appreciate their naked good-doing as well as the cause behind it.
“I’ve had the chance to meet people from the LGBT community that I might not otherwise have met,” said Laurence Hulse, the calendar’s centerfold. “I’ve been able to hear about their experiences of being bullied, and struggling to come to terms with their sexuality. I hope that this is something our calendars and our films can help to address. Not just by funding our outreach work, but by making a statement. We don’t mind who enjoys the calendars and films. We have fun creating them and we want everyone to have fun looking at them.”
13. After the success of last year’s calendar, which raised more than £25,000 for Sport Allies and garnered numerous awards, this year’s calendar will feature a bunch of beautiful new models ready to show their butts for charity.
14. And basically all of it means that each and every one of these glorious men is making a difference and we are truly blessed.
16. You can find a number of the rowers themselves on Twitter.
- H.R. McMaster was due to retire from the Army. Now he holds what could become one of the most powerful positions in Washington.
- Milo Yiannopoulos has resigned from Breitbart News after he was accused of defending pedophilia in an old video.
- Chris Brown was ordered to stay away from his ex-girlfriend after he allegedly threatened to shoot and kill her, court documents show.
- A 2-year-old boy lost a race at school after he spotted his dad and ran to hug him instead of crossing the finish line 🏃💞