19 Things You Totally Didn’t Notice In "The Devil Wears Prada"
Did someone eat an onion bagel? Maybe, maybe not.
1. Nigel asks if anyone's eaten an "onion bagel," but the bagel Andy is seen ordering earlier in the film looks more like whole wheat.
2. Andy rocks a toe ring in Paris.
3. Andy and Nate seem to be fans of Ruffino wine.
We see them drinking Ruffino in two different scenes.
4. Although Runway is a fictitious magazine, the other covers hanging on the wall in the cafeteria are in fact real publications.
5. Apparently these doors can be either pushed or pulled.
6. Andy uses blue Post-it notes during the first part of the movie, but switches to orange immediately after her makeover.
The first item of clothing Nigel gave to Andy was an orange poncho. Perhaps the poncho inspired the sticky note color change?
7. Andy never changes her desktop background picture, though we can assume she's allowed to do so since Emily has a custom picture.
8. Nigel's glue stick falls over while he's talking to Andy.
Did someone shake the desk?
9. When Andy approaches James Holt, he's seen talking to a dude sporting a MAN BUN!
So ahead of trend.
10. For some reason the chef at Smith & Wollensky puts Miranda's steak on a plate, even though it's a to-go order.
11. An albino snake (just like the one from Britney's infamous VMA performance) makes a blink-and-you'll-miss-it appearance during the urban jungle photo shoot.
12. This random attendee at the gala is wearing a dress with teardrop pearls hanging from her boobs.
13. When Andy finds out she's going to Paris, she's wearing a Chanel necklace with a mini Eiffel Tower statue.
14. The photo of her family that Andy holds is actually a picture of her posing with her own mother and David Marshall Grant, who played her father in the film.
15. Nate and Andy have a tall tube of gum balls in their apartment.
17. Andy waits until she enters the luncheon to put on her gloves.
18. When Andy is apologizing to Nate, we see that a fellow diner left a pretty lousy one dollar tip.
19. Andy's replacement moves the printer.
Girl didn't waste any time rearranging that office equipment.