1. Before you had an iPod you had HitClips
2. You finally convinced your parents to get you one of these:
3. And for the really persuasive:
4. They haunted your dreams but you collected them anyway:
5. How can something be so cute/ugly/creepy at the same time?
6. You might have spent most of 1999-2002 untangling these:
7. These were proudly displayed until you went to college:
8. Before Instagram and Facebook walls there was a great invention called the Polaroid Izone Camera:
9. When it came to seating, you had two options. Comfort:
10. ..or style
11. A Caboodle Case for your very first makeup
12. If a journal had a lock on it it was sure to deter your brother/sister/frenemy/parents
13. Inflatable picture frames
14. GELLY ROLLS!
15. A fuzzy rug to match your sweater/hat/purse/Furby
16. Two words: VHS COLLECTION
17. If you didn't keep your Princess Diana or Garcia Bear in a case then you weren't a true collector.
18. Crafter or not, you most likely had a few of these laying around:
19. Does my crush like me?? Will I get homeroom with Ashley?!?! It was so accurate!!
20. We all had an X-Files phase:
21. Your parents hated whatever adhesive you used to stick these suckers on the ceiling
22. Poo-Chi, the pet that never slept
23. And lastly.. no bedroom was complete without a giant wax smiley face candle
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!