37 Things That'll Make It Look Like You Handed Over Your Keys To An Interior Decorator
No seriously, HGTV isn't even ready for you babe. 😊
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Faux pampas grass plumes — an easy-to-pull-off home decor accent trend that'll bring a bit of nature and elegance into your home.
3. An asymmetrical, two-tier TV stand that'll also display other noteworthy items in your place (like books, candles, small sculptures, or whatever else) in a really unique way.
4. Sparkling crystal knobs to render you un-bored with the plain knobs on the dressers, nightstands, and credenzas you put together.
5. A wire sculpture that'll give your home decor a... facial, of sorts? It's lowkey yet artful and simple enough not to clash with the rest of the room's design.
6. Three stunning modern pillow covers – they'll appear carefully curated by the jeweler's eye of an interior decorator – even though they actually come as a set so you don't have to think too hard on it at all.
7. A two-toned metal tub coffee table to finally help you bring the farmhouse chic style that you love and keep things organized since it doubles as storage.
8. And!? A rustic windowpane mirror to play up that farmhouse chic obsession of yours until the cows come home. 🐮
9. A woven rattan chair set that'll look unbe~weave~ably cool in your home with its textured, earthy, yet modern look. Per the stunning review pics, they'll work wonderfully as dining or accent chairs.
10. A flower-shaped shelf to hold all your favorite accoutrements while giving your wall a spring-inspired update.
11. A solid duvet set ready to put all those notions ~to bed~ about less not being more. It's not just more; sometimes, it's everything — especially when it makes you look like you catch ZZZs between the pages of an editorial home decor spread.
12. A seashell seat cushion to instantly promote that hard chair you lowkey hate sitting on from basic to where'd-you-find-that BEAUTIFUL.
13. A wooden beaded garland that'll wrap around different things in your home for an extra touch of decoration. Place it around candles or vases to give them additional character.
14. A tufted chaise lounge — one exceptionally luxurious-looking way to add an extra lounge spot to your house.
15. A stylish bed frame to give your bedroom modern boutique hotel vibes so you can ~staycation~ in style! The best part? Your box spring tucks completely inside the crescent-shaped frame so it'll give you support without messing up the ~lewk~.
16. A super-luxe wooden dog house so nice-looking, you'll maybe wanna crawl in there yourself to glamp out. Only the best for your fur baby (and technically, you from time to time).
17. An industrial bookshelf that'll look like it was made onto your wall thanks to its cool anchored design.
19. An acrylic vinyl holder so you can show display all your favorite records while keeping them super organized.
20. And?! Record lovers?! A vinyl-topped side table to help create this-is-a-music-lover's-palace ambience.
21. A faux cowhide rug that'll give your space a very put-together look. There's even one with gold flecks in it in case you're in the ~moooooo~d for something a lil' more gilded.
22. An Africa-shaped table that I own and love and can say you will 1,000% adore as functional art in your home.
23. A beaded bohemian chandelier to give your ceiling extra flair. Mmmhmm. Selected like a pro with un~bead~ably good taste.
24. An inexpensive area rug that'll tie your entire room together with its textured design and neutral color.
25. A gilded mirror so the elegance of the Baroque Era will grace your bathroom, bedroom, or foyer. Very 17th-century-but-make-it-fabulous!
26. Peel-and-stick wallpaper so your walls, cabinets, counters, tables, OR bookcases get a bright, floral refresh. Friends and fam'll want the interior decorator's number. You can just send 'em this link. 😎
27. A wicker hanging chair you'll love for how gorgeous and beautiful it looks but also because its plush cushioning calls for a super relaxing curl-up sesh.
28. A velvet printed couch inspired by traditional West African wax prints to give your living room a real pop that probably no one else you know will have.
29. A mirrored console table because you know what they say about mirrors making a space look bigger! Go ahead and add some virtual square feet to the room. It'll work as an entryway table or vanity — but either way, this thing will look SO GLAM.
30. Felt flower bouquets to give your space a vibrant spring update without you needing to acquire a green thumb to keep 'em beautiful.
31. A stylish utility bar cart with a removable top that converts into a serving tray. It'll ensure you always have a nice, easy setup whenever you feel like having a drink-drink.
32. A Scandinavian hourglass vase to update your space with something so simply designed yet eye-catching.
33. A floating nightstand that'll modernize your bedroom. Consider this your encouragement if things were ~up in the air~ concerning whether or not you should give your room a new lewk. 😘
34. A giant leaning mirror made of shatter-proof glass so you can decorate your home with the finest thing already in it: YOU! :)
35. A eucalyptus wall hanging to give those bare walls of yours some greenery. It'll be especially perfect if you like wall art but aren't really into art prints.
36. A hanging branch clothing rack that'll fix your dilemma of needing more closet space but not wanting to move outta your quaint apartment to get it. Cramped bedroom? No, this is a boutique now thankyaverymuch.
37. Jumbo clothespin hooks to bring the extra drama to your bathroom and ensure your towel won't ever fall to the floor from a slick towel bar again.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.