37 Things To Help Lazy People Live Their Best Life In 2020
Whether you wanna be peak lazy or overcome laziness in 2020 — I got you.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. An adjustable bamboo bathtub tray for propping up food, drinks, tablets, books, hopes, dreams and whatever else you need for your untimed soak sesh. Sigh. You won't be getting up for a minute and that's exactly how you like it, right?
2. A scalp massager for anyone who wants to give their scalp some TLC but doesn't want to do too much finger work to get it done.
3. A PhoneSoap Smartphone Sanitizer & Universal Charger (yuuup from the Shark Tank show!) to take all the effort out of cleaning your phone regularly since this kills 99.99% of germs using a UV light. It's designed to fit most smartphones and is USB-chargeable. All you have to do is sit your phone inside and let the magic begin.
4. A cup holder that you can trust to hold your drinks securely near your shower so you barely have to reach your arms out every time you want a sip.
5. Essence Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara for anyone who's way too lazy to actually apply falsies. This mascara will give you the drama you need without tweezers, lash glue, and all that jazz.
6. Adorable mop slippers with removable soles that take the muscle out of clearing smaller water splashes from your bathroom floor and every other room in your house. You'll get a lil' mopping done without lifting a finger.
7. A jewelry-cleaning pen to make your jewels sparkle without you having to make a trip to your local jeweler for regular cleanings. It's compact enough to fit in your purse so you can use it on the go, yet it's powerful enough to clean days', months', and weeks' worth of dirt and grime that's dulled your stones' shine.
8. A wearable nail polish bottle holder so you can eliminate all the extra maneuvering with the bottle, the polish brush, and your hands. It's made of silicone so it will stretch to fit different finger sizes and be easier to clean. It's also designed to hold different nail bottle shapes and sizes.
9. A 5-in-1 wine stopper to do the wine-tending that you never feel like doing once you've popped the cork. It's also an aerator, stopper, pourer, filter, and re-corker.
10. A roll-on migraine stick to keep in your bag so don't have to stop to pop any aspirin pills so frequently. Just swipe this on the back of your neck, forehead, and any other specific pain points.
11. A cosmetics organizer for the one whose beauty routine always leaves their bathroom counter looking like the aftermath of a natural disaster that they never want to clean up. You'll finally be able to stick stuff in any compartment quickly and easily.
12. Helpful cable bites that can adorably decorate and protect the part of a charger cable that gets bent and damaged the most with regular use. Uh-huh. This could be a game-changer for anyone who's always too lazy to truly pull the cables out properly, thus always causing shorts in them. The wittle cable bites have your back!
13. A self-watering pot and reservoir for plants that'll take a lot of the work out of the growth process. The owner will only need to fill the white reservoir and set the black planter inside. The plant will do the rest and take in only the water it needs so it isn't over- or underwatered. Phew! It's also designed to keep insects from attacking the plants.
14. A sunrise alarm clock to help people who tend to hang out in bed way longer than they should after the traditional alarm clock buzzes. It has a sunrise stimulation wake-up setting that'll gradually increase its light similar to a real morning sunrise. It also works reversibly for creating a sunset to ease a person to bed.
15. A mug warmer so you won't have to get up to reheat your cup of coffee, tea, or whatever else you love to drink.
16. A microwave pasta cooker so all your noodle-involved meals will be done in literal minutes! It's supposed to make al dente pasta without sticking in 15 minutes or less. This is definitely for people (*slowly raises hand*) who somehow always seem to take forever to cook a meal or who ~don't~ cook because they never feel like it. Before you know it, the food will be all fixed and ready to eat. Who's ready for ~fasta~ pasta?!
17. Dry shampoo powder for when you really want to skip wash day but your hair is screaming for attention.
18. A handheld milk frother that'll deliver perfect froth for all of your favorite coffee drinks so you don't have to make Starbucks runs on your lazy days.
19. Knotted velvet scrunchies that'll take your ponytails from regular-degular to fancy with no effort.
21. Or a teeny tiny stud set for anyone who's always too lazy to actually look for the match to a missing earring. With this many, there'll always be another equally beautiful pair to wear until you locate the one you lost.
22. A pull-down spice rack that'll minimize all the work it takes to sift through disorganized spice bottles in the cabinet. It'll also be great for shorter people who hate dragging out a stool to reach spices when they cook.
23. A bottomless mimosa glass that'll make any brunch drinker feel SO. FREAKING. SEEN. They're gonna thank you from the bottom of their wine glasses (if they ever reach it) for gifting this.
24. Gorgeous, sleek car trash cans for people who always seem to fail at taking their wrappers and such to an indoor trash can after they park. These will fit inside most cup holders and help minimize all the car-bage that accumulates in any whip.
25. A genius egg cooker that can make six hard-boiled, soft-boiled, or poached eggs in under 10 minutes so you don't have to stand over a stove in fear of overcooking your eggs.
26. Smart plug-ins to help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone instead of having to drag yourself over to the thing and turn it off manually! You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off in your home when you're not there. Sigh. This way, at least your laziness won't negatively affect your electricity bill.
27. A flat iron that way too many reviewers praised for getting their hair laid and slayed with just ONE pass so you aren't wasting time and precious arm muscles going over the same lock of hair. It'll also come with a style guide, a one-year warranty, and a bonus travel-size argan oil leave-in hair treatment.
28. A wireless charging pad that'll make getting a phone charge a faster experience without the hassle of plugging anything in. It'll be as simple as sitting a cup of coffee on a coaster.
29. An attachable silicone colander so draining things doesn't have to be so... ya know... draining. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls.
30. A three-in-one avocado slicer that'll turn you into even more of an avocado-eating pro! It'll cut the veggie in half, remove the pit, and pluck out what's left in perfect slices!
31. Affresh dishwasher tablets to banish odor-causing residue from your machine so your dishes come out sparkly clean and smelling lovely. These trusty tablets can be tossed in the machine while it's empty or full and you won't have to do the back-breaking work of manually wiping it down yourself.
32. A Waterpik water flosser to treat yourself to easier flossing and possiblyyy fewer trips to the dentist! It has 10 pressure settings, seven water flossing tips, and 90 seconds of water capacity!
33. An indoor snowball fight game so you and the squad can enjoy one of winter's most beloved pastimes without having to bundle up or step one foot outside of the house. The balls are actual-factual snowball size and they'll crunch when you squeeze 'em too!
34. Smartphone gloves with faux fur cuffs and a dainty bow design for people who want to stop doing that awkward half-hand out maneuver to work their phone in the cold. These look fancy and super warm.
35. A set of cozy socks because if you're going to be a lazy thing chilling around the house, you might as well be as comfy as possible.
36. A face mask set so you can be productive with your skin even when you're sitting around doing nothing.
37. A fedora hat to bring a lil' vintage fun to your ensemble — and to take care of a few messy hair days when you don't feel like being bothered but you ~do~ still wanna be fabulous.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.