24 Things From Urban Outfitters That Reviewers Truly Love
People love the darndest things and, well, so do we.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A mini instant camera to capture all the coolest moments in your life and deliver it as an actual factual physical picture.
2. A mini bean bag plushie that'll make for a nice bauble to hang in your car, on your keys, or anywhere else you deem worthy of a cuteness overload.
3. A fuzzy throw blanket to wrap yourself up in or use to decorate your couch. It also rolls up like a duffle bag so you can travel with it easily.
4. A tongue scraper that'll prevent unwanted gunk from squatting inside of your mouth because, well, yuck.
5. A machine-washable oversized thermal top you can wear throughout multiple seasons and look good in without even trying.
6. The most adorable animal cable bites to slide on the end of your charger and protect it from breaking because geez that's a little annoyance that your life would be so much better without.
8. Valjean Labs Facial Serums to treat your face to literally whatever you think it needs thanks to different versions for boosting glow, repairing skin damage, hydrating, and more.
9. A Himalayan salt lamp made of 100% natural salt to light up your room with a calming glow. It also comes with a remote so you can adjust the light to your preferences. Just click and let the relaxation begin.
10. A biodegradable vibrator with adjustable speeds and a quiet sound so you can get ~there~ and help keep the environment clean when you're done-done with it. GOALS, right?!
11. A seamless plunging bra top to keep your boobs comfortable as the stretchy fabric contours to your body. Wear this bra alone for the remainder of summer and then head out with it underneath your T-shirts or cardigans when fall and winter come along.
13. A daily planner to help you finally get your life in order or at least have a pretty floral-printed place to outline your chaotic schedule.
16. A Cooluli Mini Beauty Refrigerator to keep your creams, face rollers, and face masks cool for a more relaxing skincare routine. The fridge actually has heating and cooling settings, a USB adapter, and can even be used to store snacks.
17. A lavender-scented llama cooling and heating pad packed with natural buckwheat grains to help soothe any soreness or discomfort you experience.
18. A portable oil diffuser that will only require water and your favorite essential oils to get the ambiance right wherever you go.
19. A color-blocked AirPods case to keep your precious earbuds scratch-free. It also comes with second top in an alternative color so you can switch it up according to your mood.
20. A sloth-shaped mug that'll be perfect for lazy days when you actually have time to pour, sip, and enjoy coffee verrrrrry, verrrrrry slowlyyyyyy. Ha!
22. A vase to ensure that your home decor stays ahead of the ~curve~ and YAYYYY, they come in different nude colors to include a variety of skin tones.
24. A noodle bowl and chopsticks set so you get to enjoy your ramen time in the coolest, most convenient way possible.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.