We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A waffle-maker machine to make yummy mini pumpkin-shaped waffles. This gadget also makes hash browns and paninis! Basically, it's already made plans for you: Fall brunch party. Your place. Be there.
2. A striped color-blocked cardigan can bring the Rainbow Brite vibes from your childhood into the present day ~while~ keeping you nice and cozy.
3. A football-shaped slow cooker for anyone whose main plan this season is to stay glued to the couch eating delicious food while catching every second of every single gridiron game.
4. A cuddly throw blanket since fall weather means those cozy nights in are about to increase! This microfiber throw is machine-washable, wrinkle-, and fade-resistant.
5. Fall throw pillow covers to bring the beauty of fallen Autumn leaves and pumpkin spice love into your home. You'll get four in a set.
6. A pleated loose swing casual dress with pockets that'll pair so beautifully with all the stockings, leggings, and boots you've been dying to pull out this season. Oh, did I mention it has pockets?! Two of them?! For sticking your hands in for Instapics?!
7. A Pumpkin Patch Candle to keep the scent of one of fall's most beloved pastimes around your home long after the pumpkin patch family fun is done.
8. A pumpkin-carving kit you'll definitely need after your annual visit to the pumpkin patch. The set comes with two small saws, one poker, and one scoop to help you transform your pumpkin into the coolest jack-o'-lantern on your block!
9. A Starbucks Fall Coffee and Snack Bundle that includes one medium roast ground coffee, one pumpkin spice flavored ground coffee, and 20 Pumpkin Spice Cookie Straws to munch on while you sip.
10. Reversible banners that'll say "Happy Fall" until you're ready to flip them over and welcome hungry trick-or-treaters on October 31st! When All Hallow's Eve is over (or when the last bucket of candy is gone), you can flip this baby right back over and go back to celebrating fall.
11. A ladle set now that you'll be eating warm bowls of soup and chili regularly. It also doubles as a colander so you can use it for pasta!
12. Water-resistant belt-wrapped boots made with faux suede, stitching, and lace details to keep your feet nice and bundled when it gets cold out and you have to actually leave your warm lair.
13. Festive Thanksgiving drink sleeves because yeah, the holiday table will be a fancy spread but when the turkey's all gobbled up, everyone's gonna want to let their bellies out, whip out the canned beers (and sodas for the kids), and flip on a good ole football game. Stock up on these cutesy Turkey-themed sleeves now so you'll keep water stains off your good furniture and the Thanksgiving vibes going for the whole day.
14. A black cat candle to bring witchy Halloween vibes to your house. It'll get much creepier as it melts and reveals the skeleton lurking underneath the wax.
15. Hempz Pumpkin Spice and Vanilla Chai Body Moisturizer that'll have smelling like Autumn from face to toe!
16. A witches' brew mug can come in handy whenever you need a lil' extra magic to get through your day. When you finally take your first sip from this cutie, feel free to let out a witch's cackle because it's only appropriate.
17. The Creative Haven Autumn Scenes Coloring Book for adults so you can enjoy your favorite season with a relaxing throwback grade school activity.
18. NFL bleacher seat cushions so you can actually head to the game and cheer your team on without feeling like the bleachers are burning your butt off. Yup, these are ~actually~ sold by the NFL so yup, they're authorized for bringing them beyond security and into the actual stadium. You can order one with whatever your favorite team logo is and don't forget to grab a few more for the fam (yes, with ~their~ favorite team logo, even if it's ~your~ rival, you prankster).
19. A cat spoon that'll hang its paws over the side of your cup and give you a warm welcome now that you'll be downing more hot tea and coffee to sip your way through the cold weather. Isn't this spoon just PAW-fect?!
20. A set of cat socks now that your sandals are put away and you'll be wearing socks with ~every~ single outfit. These are going to look so purr-ty in every single color available in the pack! You'll get five pairs to switch in and out of.
21. A batwing sweater with a fun cable knit pattern and an eyelet design that makes it breathable and super appropriate for in-between weather days this fall. Layer it on top of a tank top for a look that's equal parts effortless and stylish.
22. Garnier SkinActive Moisture Bomb Sheet Mask because cooler weather causes the skin to be drier than normal and your face is gonna want you to treat it to a little extra hydrating TLC. This mask is designed to soften your face and give it more moisture after just 15 minutes!
23. A flameless LED candle set to give your home an ambient glow on fall evenings when you want to chill around the house. Each candle is made of real wax and has a flickering setting so the "flame" will move like a real candle. You'll get that by-the-candlelight feel ~without~ the threat of burning your house down since these flames are 100% remote-controlled and battery-operated.
24. Festive, expensive-looking loafers to fancy up your fall shoe collection without messing up your budget. They have an adorable pom-pom ball on the top and a super short gold heel for extra flair.
25. A fruit-picker tool that's right on time for apple-picking season. This thing will turn your next family apple-picking trip into the coolest, most efficient one you've had. The tool's end is designed with gentle claws to pull the proper fruits down easily plus a cushion at the bottom of the catching basket so you take home bruise-free picks!
26. Tarte Fall Feels Eye & Cheek Palette to create beauty looks inspired by the best parts of the season! The palette features the shades Corn Maze (gold shimmer), Pumpkin Patch (copper shimmer), Apple Picking (red shimmer), Sippin' Cider (forest green shimmer), Tailgate (navy shimmer), Homecoming (matte cream), Hayride (matte warm tan), and Fall Feels (pinky nude blush).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.