31 Home Things To Make You Think, "Where've You Been My Whole Life?"
And now you'll be together at last. 😍
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Shower steamers to fill your entire bathroom up with the soothing scent of eucalyptus. You won't know if you're still standing in your tiny apartment shower or if you've been transported to a luxury spa.
2. Hoodie hangerssssss! They'll clip onto your closet rod, hang your hoodie with pride and respect, AND prevent those weird bumps that the wider hangers always put into the shoulders.
3. A The Novogratz media/dresser combo that'll be the stuff your multi-tasking-WFH-but-remember-the-space-is-quaint dreams are made of.
4. Cleaning packets to address the ongoing garbage disposal dilemma in your house. Consider this your sink cleanliness cheat code.
5. Toilet bowl bombs that'll keep your porcelain throne sparkling clean and give you a burst of joy every time you lift up that lid! (Ok, maybe I'm dragging it about the burst of joy but per the reviews, they'll clean your toilet really friggin' well.)
6. A light curtain – it'll make you wonder why you didn't think of adding a literal wall of lights to your home long ago.
7. A faucet splash catcher because finally having a solution for the puddle of water that gathers behind that dang sink will be the slice a peace you surely deserve.
8. An Always Pan will be your new go-to in the kitchen after you enjoy all its features. Tell your old ones it's not them, it's you, and things just aren't going to ~pan~ out but you'll ~Always~ cherish the memories. 🤪
9. An electric shovel to be the phrase "work smarter, not harder" personified in your garden. Your wrists: "Oh, FINALLY. 😭"
10. A bidet attachment because NOPE you don't have to replace your whole toilet or install a full bidet inside your bathroom. Instead, you'll have this trusty add-on that'll clean your bum the way it deserves to be cleaned.
11. A bundle of fresh eucalyptus to give your bathroom some greenery and an elegant spa-feel plus fill the space up with eucalyptus-scented steam for a lil' aromatherapy.
12. Laundry stain remover that reviewers swear will work literal magic on your (or your kids') dirtiest, nastiest clothes.
13. A waffle knit blanket set made with a linen-cotton blend meant to keep you cozy while remaining breathable so you don't overheat.
14. A touchless trashcan with a motion sensor that'll pop open the lid whenever you want to throw anything away. It also comes with a lemon-scented fragrance cartridge so it'll hold the dirty stinky trash smells in and instead let a citrus-y smell out.
15. A split cereal bowl for anyone who still really, really loves cereal but really, really hates when it gets soggy. This cool bowl will certainly help you ~compartmentalize~ those feelings in a whole new way.
16. Smart plug-ins to help you turn devices on and off using an app on your phone! You'll also be able to set timers for when you want devices to shut off when you're not there. Sigh. Ooh, that cheaper electricity is comin' in HOT, baby.
17. A laptop tray so you can get work done from your bed or couch without compromising your neck and back to do it. And then breakfast (or brunch!) in bed?! Ooh yes, you always deserved this little luxury.
18. A bed rest pillow with arms and an adjustable head cushion so your neck and back can relax properly. Also, per the reviews, you really may be whispering "Where've you been all my life?" while cuddling it in your sleep. 😴🛌🏿
19. A magnetic tool wristband that'll be a regular go-to for anyone who's handy. You'll wonder how you ever balanced screws in your mouth and walked up and down a ladder to pick up the ones you dropped.
20. An attachable silicone colander to make draining food in your kitchen way less, well, draining 🍝. It'll work for your pots, pans, and bowls.
21. A pot and pan organizer, because admit it — your lids, pots, and pans are a mess in your kitchen right now and could really use some straightening out. Enjoyyy!
22. Satin pillowcases to add some elegance to your bedroom. They'll also help you sleep soundly knowing your hair will likely remain frizz-free and your skin won't be victimized by the tough, cotton pillowcases that can cause breakage and breakouts.
23. A champagne stopper that'll 1) preserve your bubbly so it's fresh when you return to it and 2) make you realize just how much champagne you wasted before you had this in your saver in your life. 😬🍾🥂
24. A tub drainer to catch all the hair that would normally clog your drain. It'll also be easy (and yea, kinda disgusting) to pluck out and clean when needed.
25. A snake plant that'll def be a live statement piece and more than that? It'll make anyone with a failed green thumb wonder why they didn't choose this plant type in the first place. Why? This baby will require almost no maintenance to stay beautiful and healthy.
26. An internet address and password log book so you'll finally stop turning the house upside-down looking for that one password you wrote on that random envelope that looks like all the other envelopes in your house. See? Life. Changed.
27. A dishwasher cleaner and disinfectant to snatch up all the rust, grease, and other nasty mess that likes to camp out in there. This way, your machine will actually clean your dishes properly ~and~ you won't have to use your hands to clean them or the machine manually.
28. A temperature-regulating blanket made of the same breathable material as infant muslin blankets to help prevent those night sweats so you can sleep like a literal baby.
29. Vacuum-sealed bags that'll be like having an extra closet with all the stuff you'll be able to suck up to save space in your home.
30. Beeswax wood polisher so all the scratches and imperfections on the wood surfaces in your house will ~bee~ gone.
31. A stylish DIY tabletop fireplace that may make you wanna host fireside chats with the fam every evening this summer — especially since these glass panels can be removed for s'more-roasting.
Your face after realizing you could have had these helpful things all along.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.