We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A colorful yin yang candle that's literally so friggin' cute and a perf way to visually symbolize all the peace, harmony, and synergy you want in your home.
2. A beautiful suncatcher that'll bring the colorful magic of Disney through your window every time the sun shines.
3. A super heartwarming piece of Winnie The Pooh wall art to remind you just how special every single day is.
4. Adorable planters if your happy place is and will forever be wherever your stunning, green babies are.
5. Wall decals to bring literal sunshine into a bedroom, 24/7.
They're from a very cool small business called Kenna Sato Designs run by the founder and graphic artist, McKenna Sato! The shop features a ton of really great wall decal options perfect for decorating your space with the feel-goods — including a half-sun version of these decals, rainbows, and golden palm trees.
6. A bundle of fresh eucalyptus to give your bathroom some greenery and an elegant spa-feel plus fill the space up with eucalyptus-scented steam for a lil' aromatherapy.
7. Inhale-exhale wall art that'll remind you to sit back, relax, and friggin' BREATHE. You got this boo!
8. A wildly appropriate doormat because house vibes shall be regulated before folks even step across your threshold — starting with a QTNA, stat.
9. A beautiful pillow with animations for you yogis who love your practice and how good it makes you feel. Now, you'll enjoy how good it makes your home look too.
10. A relax sign you could put up in your favorite room to de-stress (and high-key get away from other humans). Perfect reminder for your lil' sanctuary.
11. Mini bathtubs for your countertop storage decor with a reminder about exactly what your bathroom experience should give. You could fill it with bar soaps, potpourri, or whatever else will contribute to your (hopefully uninterrupted) chillaxing sesh.
12. A "you're beautiful" mirror decal because of course, you'll need a simple yet pretty reminder of one great universal truth.
13. A pretty cat tree to give your kitty some flower power to perch on. Better to satisfy the one in the house whose mood will ultimately always set the vibe, right? (C'mon. You know your cat's the boss.)
This stunning cat tree was designed by KBS Pets — a pets brand in Los Angeles, California that handmakes them with real tree branches. They're meant to bring a modern decor look to your space.
Promising review: "This cat floral tree is not only pretty, but it is very easy to put together. Very sturdy! My Misty thinks the flower petals are the perfect place to nap. Love it!" —Helen Smith
14. A window hummingbird feeder that'll treat you to the sight of gorgeous lil' birdies flying up freakishly close to you at random moments during the day. What surprise from nature could be more pleasant than that?
This cool creation was made by the Sweet Feeders brand — a small family-owned business based in Fort Worth, Texas. And clearly this family understands the beauty of hummingbirds and making sure they have a (very cool!) place to eat. Peep this blurb from the brand ahead:
"Caleb and Ryan are brothers, and have worked together before in various capacities. Sweet Feeders, however, gave the opportunity for us to work together as a family full-time; a dream come true! The team is growing, but we love our tight-knit crew. We still operate out of a converted garage shop in Caleb's backyard, and share lunch around the kitchen table or shop benches. On work days when we finish orders early, you'll often find the team throwing a frisbee or playing yard games a step outside of the shop. We love spending time outdoors, and enjoy our own hummingbird visitors every spring and summer in Texas!"
Promising review: "Wow I don’t usually leave reviews but this is amazing! It’s well made, exactly what I expected from the photos and it works, I had hummingbirds feeding from it the next day. It makes me so happy watching them right outside of my sliding glass door. I’m definitely going to be getting a few more as gifts for others!" —Tessa Bennett
15. A personalized song plaque to remind you of all the good feels attached to your favorite tunes and memories.
16. A smiley face planter to represent all the happiness you get from seeing your plant kids thrive.
17. A Super Happy Pot literally created to bring a bucket o' fun to your space. You could use it as a catchall pot, a planter, or for any other specific organization needs you have.
The pots/baskets are made with cotton rope and colorful wool embellishments by creator April Funstrom for her shop, Funderlying Details. Funstrom started making her colorful pots during the pandemic as a creative outlet and has chosen to share the, well, FUN! She makes 'em and her husband ships 'em out! Peep this blurb from Funstrom ahead:
"One thing that I really love about these fun Spheres of Awesomeness is their ability to bring a spark of joy into any room. My inspiration was to use these for a small craft project but I fell in love with their texture and how they remind me of childhood, digging your hands in a fresh pile of crayons, or a clump of sequins; it's just fun. I’m obsessed with felt as a medium and I hope you all are able to find as much enjoyment from them as I have!" —April Funstrom
18. A wooden rainbow fixture made especially to celebrate and decorate the nurseries of precious rainbow babies. 🙂🌈
19. Colorful coasters that'll boast the likeness of your favorite feminist icons and words from them to get you feeling fired up and inspired.
You'll have the option to pick four of the following icons: Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Elizabeth Warren, Gloria Steinem, Hillary Clinton, Kamala Harris, Maya Angelou, Michelle Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Sonia Sotomayor, and Stacey Abrams. Always guess what?!! The shop, Get Arched, that creates these ALSO MAKES WOODEN BOOKENDS IN THESE SAME STYLES. Get into it, baby!
The Get Arched shop is a small business founded by two sisters, Kristen and Lindsey Archer, who make handmade books and other cool goods meant to empower women. I may or may not have decided to elope with everything in their entire store. And before you call me strange, yes, it was DEFINITELY love at first sight and I am no longer responsible for my wallet's actions.
Promising review: "Words can not express how much I love my coasters! 10/10 would recommend. Will definitely be purchasing more in the near future!" —Taylor
20. A straight-up Good Vibes Only sign — oh, you knew it was coming! you knew! 😂 — to hang up in your home and set a tone for your space that's oh so YOU.
This cursive sign is a cutout made of three birch plywood pieces. Hanging hardware isn't included. However, the Florida-based brand, Thunder Bay Co, shared that its team uses 3M command strips to hang them and recommends other hanging options including mounting tape and small nails.
22. "Not now, I'm reading" wall art for your reading nook so you'll ward off vibe-killing mid-chapter interruption.
23. Cherry blossom stems if you're like me and will always look at this beautiful here-today-gone-in-two-weeks-unless-they're-fake flower as a symbol of renewal and life appreciation.
24. An affirmations throw blanket to add more character to your couch or bed *and* snuggle up in on days when you need comfort — and maybe a little encouragement.
This plush blanket was created by the LA-based Posh Iris Design shop founded by Giane Morris, who created it to spread positive affirmations via home decor. Peep the blurb from Morris below:
"I created this store because I was always searching for positive affirmation wall art that said exactly what I wanted it to say and also looked great in my home. I love empowering others and spreading positivity. I feel like these affirmations are needed now, more than ever, so I wanted to share them with everyone who wants them!"
The shop also has a cuuuuute accompanying affirmation blanket for babies.
Promising review: "Amazing! I use this for my daily affirmations. Reading those positive words empowers me daily. Thank you." —Pal Trinidad
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.