We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. The Spatty Daddy mini-spatula scoops up the last little bit of concealer or foundation faster and easier when it runs super low and you haven't had time to re-up. This way, you can still breeze through your outta-the-door-in-five routine!
2. Eyeshadow patches prevent fallout from ruining your foundation once placed underneath your eyelids. This way, you won't have to waste time doing any fixes after you've already flawlessly painted your face.
3. Avarelle Acne Absorbing Cover Hydrocolloid Patches dry up pimples in mere hours and also slash the time it takes to strategically place makeup on or around your blemishes. These patches are meant to be worn over or under your makeup! They're see-through so they won't interfere with your look and you can play in makeup without worrying about it irritating breakouts.
4. Drawstring makeup pouches keep all your products together on the go while saving space. When you want to dig around for any specific thing, you can open it up and lay it flat and immediately put your eyeballs on whatever you need. This will cut all the time you spend digging around in your makeup bag trying to find your stuff.
5. The NYX Concealer Color Correcting Palette helps you literally cover up any kind of discoloration! This way, you won't spend so much of your time over-layering your face with foundation or concealer (no cake face, OK?!). The palette features six shades which are light and medium (to camouflage spots that aren't too dark), yellow and peach (to conceal dullness and dark circles), green (to cover redness), and purple and pink (to brighten).
6. A dual-ended eyeliner stamp because cheating your way to a FLAWLESS winged eyeliner look is honestly goals. No seriously, you're gonna save so much time. It has a wing stamp on one end and a traditional felt tip on the other. No more trial, error, and smudging away product since you can get it right on the first try with this stamp.
7. An acrylic desktop organizer so all of your makeup has a place and you don't have to spend too much time hunting down the products before putting them on your face.
8. Schick Silk Touch-Up Dermaplaning Tools help shape brows perfectly so you spend less time trying to create a shape with a brow pencil.
9. E.l.f. Cosmetics Beautifully Bare Smooth Matte Liquid Eyeshadow takes the work out of applying a little color to your eyes. You won't need a brush or concealer to clean up the edges since this stick shadow's doe-foot applicator will help you quickly swipe on a smooth liquid eye look. Yup, this definitely needs to be incorporated into your running-late-but-gotta-be-glam routine.
10. The Freck OG The Orignal Freckle Pen for anyone wishing they had freckles or who hates spending time trying to perfect their foundation enough to look good and not cover the ones they already have. This pen will give you freckles (or give them back) in just a few seconds and you can use it on bare skin or on top of foundation!
11. A Beakey Makeup Brush Set that includes 10 brushes, one beauty sponge, and one brush cleaner egg set to help you apply all your makeup smoothly and easily from wherever you are!
12. A MakeUp Eraser cloth wipes product off quickly but thoroughly when you mess up so you can get right back on the beat and your schedule stays in place! You can also remove your products with it, toss it in the washer, and then reuse later on. One side of this cloth has short microfibers meant to remove 100% of your makeup with only water. The other side has long fibers to exfoliate your skin.
13. Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel cleans up your brows with only one or two swipes and holds them in place ALL day. It's perfect for a beginner who knows they wanna do something with their brows but isn't exactly ready to do any full-out sculpting.
14. A brush cleaner and dryer removes makeup and bacteria from your makeup brushes and also DRY them in just a few minutes. This way, you can start your makeup with clean brushes every single time if you want to! It'll also come in handy if you need to quickly clean the pigment from a brush you're in the middle of using when you want to add another color.
15. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint lightly layers your face and doesn't take a bunch of blending to get the job done! It's meant to even out discoloration and give you a dewy, skin-like finish without being as heavy as a traditional foundation. Mmhmm. Your no-makeup makeup game is about to be super popping!
16. PrettyDiva Jelly Flower Lipsticks change colors based on the temperature of your lips and so you always have a perfect customized pink. You can grab this on days when you have no idea what color to choose so you spend less time "deciding" since your temperature will decide for you. This is also a more affordable dupe for the lip colors by the WinkyLux brand!
17. NYX Butter Lip Gloss makes your lips look kissable yet effortless. It comes in different colors that'll suit a variety of skin tones and with or without a full face of makeup.
18. Makeup headbands hold your hair back while you beat your face so you don't spend precious seconds fighting with wisps of hair or trying to get foundation out of your locks.
19. Faux lashes that sooo many reviewers shared were super easy to apply! No more spending 20 minutes trying to put lashes on just to have one pop off in the corner before you can even get out of the bathroom. You'll get 10 pairs of lashes and a free pair of tweezers to apply them with.
20. Backup face sponges for applying makeup if you lose your brushes OR if they're still wet after cleaning. These sponges will be great for applying setting and translucent powders but you can also use them for foundation.
21. NYX Professional Makeup Setting Spray gives your makeup a nice finish and holds it in place all day. This spray is also a good choice if you're looking for a quicker option than a setting powder. Just sprits three or four times and then head out of the door.
22. Makeup sponges so you can blend your foundation quickly with just a few blots all over the face. Sponge blending will give your foundation a skin-like finish. You can also use your sponge to dab primer on your face before your foundation or to apply setting powder afterward.
23. Bite Beauty Multisticks provide rich color for the lips, eyes, and cheeks so you can use ONE product and get your whole face together in a few swipes. It also has a cream-to-powder formula so it feels light and comfortable sitting on your skin. Sigh. Isn't it gonna feel so good to actually get out of the house on time from now on?!
24. E.l.f Cosmetics Line And Define Eye Tape will adhere to the spot right outside of your eye so you can whip up the fiercest, most defined cat-eye of your life in record time!
25. Milani Color Statement Lipstick that reviewers say is super pigmented! The quality color formula will cut down the number of swipes you have to apply to get a full lip!
26. Mally Beauty Eyeshadow Sticks glide onto your lids without creasing or smudging so you can finesse the pigment easily and put it exactly where you want it with minimal mistakes and do-overs. It's also transfer-proof so you don't have to worry about your shadow slipping and sliding throughout the day.
27. KISS Fast-Clear Lash Glue so you don't have to waste precious minutes smudging away excess dark pigment from around your eyes. The undetectable clear hue will make your faux lashes look like they're coming straight outta your eyelids. It's also water-resistant!
28. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes that I keep in my bathroom to wipe up all unavoidable makeup that's left in the sink when I'm done without taking too much time. It's honestly impossible to avoid dropping at least a little setting powder. These will help you make sure the bathroom is clean after every makeup session so it's ready when you return to it.
29. An eyeshadow palette kit that likely has every single color you could dream to wear. It features a tri-fold palette with 68 shadows, one blending sponge, and a makeup brush set. This kit minimizes the time it takes to thumb through multiple palettes and beauty tools to complete your eyeshadow look.
30. Dual-sided sponge brushes to grab when your makeup brushes are either dirty or (oops!) you just can't find your favorite one at the moment. The show must go on right?!
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.