We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
We're so close to fall that I can practically smell the Pumpkin Spice Lattes. While I'm gonna miss flip-flop season, there ~is~ one thing that always gets me excited for autumn's arrival: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTS!
1. Sam Edelman Penny Boots to help your feet look like they belong to a trained (and very stylish) equestrian. Yes, even when the only thing you're riding is a Lyft to brunch.
2. Embellished ankle boots decked with gold studs, rivets, and buckles for anyone who LOVES to put on a show with their shoe game.
3. Dr. Martens 1460 Rainbow Patent Leather Boots to put a holographic twist on your plain black shoe routine while keeping your foot comfy thanks to an air-cushioned sole.
4. Slouchy heeled boots with blingy wrapped buckles that you can wear from work to happy hour to date night because be honest, you're not doing outfit changes for all that anyway.
5. Pointed heeled bots In snake print for days when you can't decide whether or not you should ~slither~ into an animal print or plain black boot.
6. Charles By Charles David boots with a cushioned insole to help walk you prance around in pointed-toe heels like a pro.
7. Charles By Charles David boots with an asymmetrical flap secured by a bejeweled button.
8. Drool-worthy metallic floral-embroidered booties made of 100% genuine suede leather for days when you don't mind being stopped every five seconds by people swooning over how CA-UTE they are.
9. 100% vegan suede ankle boots with open toes that are appropriate for in-between weather days this fall.
10. Traditional black ankle boots for lazy days when you can't be bothered to try at all but still want to look put-together.
11. Water-resistant belt-wrapped winter boots made with faux suede, stitching, and lace details to keep your feet cozy this fall ~and~ winter.
12. Woven satin boots because why stick to just open-toe boots to avoid foot sweat when you can keep your feet ventilated with this crazy-cute caged design?
13. Double sole hiking sneaker boots for people who adore summer's dad sneaker trend and want to keep the good thing going through autumn.
14. Pointed toe boots with a fun tortoiseshell design that will mos def turn up your Instagram OOTD.
15. Metallic boots for fall functions that call for a little extra razzle-dazzle.
16. Lace-up boots with a croc-effect finish for a biker edge that still looks polished.
17. Monochrome rubber boots so you can survive soggy days in shoes that don't ruin your cool outfits.
18. Western ankle boots just subtle enough to give you that "Old Town Road" vibe without going full-out cowboy so you can wearrrrr 'em 'til you can't no more.
19. Or metallic Western boots for anyone down to go full-out cowboy.
20. Circus By Sam Edelman mixed media boots with all the right details to guarantee that even your simplest outfits could never be boring with these on your feet.
21. Faux suede military-style boots that are so casual and pretty that you'll want to wear them every day of fall.
22. Tall lace-up boots for people who aren't afraid of a daring thigh-high situation.
23. Shearling-trimmed boots with a layered sole to keep your feet cozy and warm from your toes to ankles.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.