1. May 17, the fateful day it all began.
2. This lady did the math.
We will not be tricked!
3. Oh snap!
4. GHIRARDELLI is less expensive now, people!
6. “It feels like I woke up to gas being $8 a gallon”
1300 boxes a year?
7. Constantly having to switch chocolate brands: the pain of a baker.
8. This poor lady thought that Baker’s had sold out!
Baker’s tries to redeem itself by offering a coupon for $1 off!
9. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS “LEFTOVER CHOCOLATE”!
Notice that, after 2 months, Baker’s still hasn’t fixed the pricing problem like they keep saying they will.
11. Big mistake. HUGE.
12. Sure, Baker’s, SURE.
13. She’s been making the same brownies a few times a week for the past 30 years.
Come on Baker’s stop letting these people down!
14. Coupon? You’re not fooling me, Baker’s. #nomorebakers
I hope #nomorebakers becomes a thing.
16. Right, Baker’s, it’s the store’s fault. #nomorebakers
17. “It’s a travesty!”
18. Looks like Kraft’s stock is going to drop like that semi-sweet chocolate cake that called for 8oz of chocolate, for which we only had 4oz.
19. This guy takes it upon himself to speak for Baker’s, right on.
20. Baker’s didn’t even answer their seemingly only loyal customer!
Seriously, someone give her some ideas!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴