18 Hangover Cures That Seem So Wrong Yet So Right
Don't knock it 'til you try it.
Editor's note: The only way to completely avoid a hangover is to not consume alcohol. And we can’t vouch for the efficacy of any of these remedies — try at your own risk!
1. Some Gatorade, Emergen-C, and Alka-Seltzer. Oh, and a double bacon cheeseburger.
2. An egg drop soup and lemonade.
3. Pedialyte and Gatorade.
4. Cold Chinese food.
5. Swimming in cold water.
6. Sugar snap peas and water.
7. Pickles and pickle juice.
8. Beef ramen with a lot of Sriracha and some Flamin' Hot Cheetos.
9. A hot bowl of pho.
11. Chocolate milk and some chocolate pudding.
13. Sugar AND salt dissolved in a glass of water.
14. Take a long shower (but with no soap!) and listen to some Adele.
15. Honey barbecue Fritos and wild cherry Pepsi.
16. Cucumber sandwiches, Advil, and water.
17. A bowl of ramen, a diet Coke, and a Disney movie.
18. Tofu and Pedialyte.
What's your favorite hangover cure? Tell us in the comments below!
Note: Submissions have been edited for length and/or clarity.