4. Or even worse, when you realize you didn’t change the name of the company in your cover letter.
5. When your classmates post pictures of their new workplace on Facebook.
15. When you receive a template rejection email.
At least they “wish you the best in your future endeavors.”
17. And when you finally decide to adopt a new philosophy when dealing with rejection.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.