4. Or even worse, when you realize you didn’t change the name of the company in your cover letter.
5. When your classmates post pictures of their new workplace on Facebook.
15. When you receive a template rejection email.
At least they “wish you the best in your future endeavors.”
17. And when you finally decide to adopt a new philosophy when dealing with rejection.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" featured a shirtless Vladimir Putin celebrating America's newest President.