1. Waiters asking you if everything is OK all the time.
2. The obsession with icy-cold water.
3. Same thing with the AC.
5. The huuuuuuge portions of food at restaurants.
6. The fact that there are no jugs of water on restaurant tables.
7. Pharmacies where you can also buy beer, cigarettes, soda, and candies.
8. The feeling that the consumer is truly king.
9. The size of cars.
10. Humongous bottles of wine.
11. Getting carded when you want to buy beer, even though you're already past 30.
12. Strangers smiling at you all the time.
14. People wearing sweatpants outside of the gym, and flip-flops outside of the beach.
Parisians wouldn't wear flip-flops and sweatpants to take out their trash.