2. The obsession with icy-cold water.
No matter the season, American restaurants seem set on serving only icy-cold water. My American friends told me that’s because it’s “more refreshing,” but who would want a brain freeze in December??
8. The feeling that the consumer is truly king.
A really refreshing and nice feeling when you come from a country where the consumer is pretty much always in the wrong. Wanna return something you bought in France? It’s probably not gonna happen, and they don’t care if the pants they sold you had a hole at the crotch; you should have looked closer.
18. Prices being advertised before tax.
And feeling cheated when you receive the check. (I know this doesn’t happen in every state, but still.)
22. People drinking their coffee while walking.
Coffee should be sipped on while sitting at a terrasse.
23. The price of French cheeses at the supermarket.
Cheese should never be this expensive.
24. Being able to pay with your card without entering a code, just by signing a piece of paper.
That doesn’t seem super safe to me.
- The 36 victims in the Oakland warehouse fire were trapped with "no way out" in America's deadliest blaze in over a decade.
- Donald Trump has picked former WWE CEO Linda McMahon to lead the Small Business Administration.
- Tennessee authorities have charged two minors with starting the massive wildfires that killed 14 people last month.
- This dad had the most adorable freak out to his family when he met his first alpaca 😂