1. A cast-iron skillet that could, literally, last them a lifetime.
2. Spices to turn even the most boring dish into a masterpiece.
3. A personalized spoon so they can think about you when they're cooking.
4. A slow cooker to make delicious meals with minimum effort.
5. A pot rack to keep their kitchen organized.
6. A crêpe maker so they can feel like a true French chef.
7. A decal showing common cooking conversions so they never have to Google them anymore.
Because there is nothing worse than having to Google something on your phone with your hands covered with dough.
Get it on Etsy for $14.
8. A Microplane for some next level cheese-grating and lemon-zesting.
9. A butter dish, because a good cook should always have room temperature butter close-by.
10. A print of the recipe of their favorite food to decorate their kitchen.
11. A salt server because salt is the most crucial ingredient.
12. Filled with some really nice salt, because you don't only need salt, you need GOOD salt.
13. A scale to finally achieve that elusive perfect bake.
14. A mortar and pestle for all the fans of homemade guacamole.
15. A herb kit so they can grow their own herbs.
Rule of thumb: Your should always have some mint at home for last-minute mojitos.
Get it on Food52 for $20 each.
16. A food processor because it will 👏 change 👏 their 👏 lives 👏
17. An apron so they never have to ruin their clothes.
This one even has an adjustable neck strap and everyone who's ever worn an apron knows that's a major plus.
Get it on Amazon for $13.
18. A carving guide to get some old school tips on their walls.
19. A great cookbook where they can find their next go-to recipes.
Find a selection of our favorite cookbooks, here.