1. This is what their jersey looks like.
2. Cameroon is an African country, located here.
3. Cameroon's national team is nicknamed "les Lions Indomptables" (the Indomitable Lions).
4. This is Cameroon’s 7th FIFA World Cup appearance.
5. In 1990, they beat Argentina in the opening game and became the first African team to make it to the quarterfinals in a FIFA World Cup.
6. Today, their team is not as great as it was back then, but it still has a lot to offer.
7. To begin with, they have Samuel Eto'o, one of the greatest players of his generation.
8. They also have other really good players, such as Eric Maxim Choupo-Moting and Alex Song.
9. Their coach is Volker Finke who was the coach of SC Freiburg during 16 years.
10. They got a tough draft for the World Cup and will be part of the very strong Group A, along with Brazil, Mexico and Croatia.
Their first game is on Friday. They’ll play against Mexico.