1. You know exactly how much the double frying process takes.
2. Kentucky is no longer the fried the chicken capital of the world.
3. The servers know you by name.
4. Biting into that crispy exterior makes everything right in the world.
5. You’ve considered vacationing in the philippines, where there are Bonchons everywhere.
6. You get angry when people find out about Bonchon—it’s your little secret!
7. Your friends and family automatically know where to take you for birthdays, anniversaries, and literally every special occasion ever.
8. Your brain power is spent debating between soy garlic and hot sauce, but you always wind up getting the half and half.
9. Fries without seasoning on them disgusts you.
10. You pop fermented radish like it was popcorn.
11. You have a limit for how long you are willing to wait in line—well over an hour.
12. And you know the word for the best food combination ever: "chimek."
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!