31 Holy Grail Target Beauty Products That Are Amazing High-End Dupes
Who needs high-end beauty products when you can have incredible dupes? Save that cash and treat yourself to a pizza, instead.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Bronzer has earned its position as a key staple in many makeup kits for a good reason — it's an excellent dupe for the Benefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer for half the cost.
2. e.l.f. 16 Hour Camo Concealer – it's an excellent dupe for what many say is the G.O.A.T. concealers, Tarte Shape Tape. It's full-coverage, dries matte, but leaves a smooth, flawless finish to hide dark circles or acne scars. Plus, it's just $6.
3. CoverGirl Exhibitionist Mascara coats the lashes in just one swipe, bringing fullness and length that's impressive enough to draw comparisons with everyone's beloved Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara.
4. Honest Beauty Lit Powder Blush in Flirty could very well be the twin sister of the longtime favorite Nars Orgasm — except more than half the cost. Plus, it's vegan, cruelty-free, and made with more mindful ingredients, such as sustainably sourced mica instead of talc.
5. e.l.f. Wow Brow Gel needs to be on your shopping list, STAT, as it's an incredibly affordable alternative to Glossier's Boy Brow. At just $4, your brows will look fluffy, fuller, and hold its shape all day, but still look natural.
6. Covergirl TruBlend Undercover Full Coverage Concealer offers a matte, yet lightweight coverage that hides acne scars, under-eye circles, and other more similarly to the iconic Tarte Shape Tape. It even has an oversized doe-foot applicator and comes in a wide range of shades, just like the original.
7. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge will make you want to forget about your brushes and start using makeup sponges exclusively. A good dupe for the way more expensive Beautyblender, this sponge is perfect for applying and blending foundation, leaving a flawless canvas.
8. Bliss Bright Idea Vitamin C + Tri-Peptide Collagen Protecting & Brightening Serum is a must-have if your skin is looking dull lately and you're looking for a cheaper alternative to higher-end vitamin C serums from Ole Henriksen, Murad, or Sunday Riley. While it isn't an exact dupe as it's missing some of the exfoliating acids the other products have, the presence of licorice root adds an extra boost of brightening, kicking acne scars and dark spots to the curb.
9. e.l.f. Putty Primer should always be the first step to your foundation routine, as it perfectly preps your base by smoothing pores while having a hydrating, velvety texture. If you're a fan of the Tatcha Silk Canvas Primer, try this super affordable option.
10. NYX Professional Makeup Ultimate Shadow Palette in Warm Neutrals is an excellent dupe for Urban Decay's $54 Naked Heat palette, which is an array of burnt oranges, toasty browns, and shimmery neutrals.
11. L’Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise is another great dupe for the fan-favorite Better Than Sex Mascara by Too Faced. With its soft bristle brush and volume-adding formula, it's a dream for mascara lovers looking for an affordable alternative.
12. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Multi-Use Concealer Medium to Full Coverage hides dark circles, dark spots, and scars without settling into fine lines or feeling cakey. It's been compared to both Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer and Charlotte Tilbury Magic Away. SOLD!
13. Pixi Overnight Glow Serum is loved by skincare fans due to its ability to brighten and exfoliate the skin. While there are several differences in ingredients, this Pixi serum is considered a good alternative to the $90 Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos Glycolic Night Serum.
14. Milani Green Goddess Makeup Melter Cleansing Balm wipes away all evidence of makeup at the end of the day, no matter how hard you went on your cat-eye. While luxe balms like Clinique Take The Day Away are also out there, you can't beat the $12 price tag. Plus, this one stands out from others as it contains the antioxidant-rich and hydrating cannabis sativa seed oil.
15. Covergirl Exhibitionist Liquid Glitter Shadow might as well be called "a disco ball in a tube," because its intense, high-shine glitter will make you feel like the walking embodiment of Studio 54. You can compare this to Stila's Shimmer & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow, which is almost five times the price.
16. Wet n Wild Megalast Matte Lip Color — particularly in Stoplight Red, is a seriously fantastic dupe for what I call the blueprint of classic red lipsticks, MAC Cosmetics Ruby Woo. Not only do reviewers say that the color is identical, but it has a similar feel as well. Think of this $2 option as a twin sister to Ms. Ruby Woo. Yes, $2!
17. Sweet Chef Turmeric + Vitamin C Booster Eye Cream destroys puffy eyes with a fierce combination of anti-inflammatory turmeric and brightening vitamin C. Fans have given up more expensive products from Biossance and Ole Henriksen for this one.
18. L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liner goes on smooth, gives bold, vivid color, and stays on for a long time, making it the perfect drugstore dupe for the $26 Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner. Collect 'em all!
19. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Face Salicylic Acid Toner Clarifying Solution is the next best thing to getting your hands on Biologique Recherche Lotion P50, the hard-to-find, luxe French exfoliating toner, that, despite smelling like garbage, has an almost mythical reputation for being a skincare gamechanger. This toner from La Roche-Posay is known to give equally impressive results, smells way better, and is less than a quarter of the cost.
20. Pixi By Petra Glow Peel Advanced Exfoliating Pads contain ingredients your skin will love, such as glycolic acid to refresh and rejuvenate skin cells, retinyl palmitate to encourage collagen production, and hydrating rosewater. While it's not an exact dupe to the popular Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Pads, it's a great option if you want to try exfoliating pads without spending $90.
21. Maybelline Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter in Molten Gold will make you feel like you have the Midas touch thanks to its highly pigmented, golden glow. This particular shade makes a fabulous substitute for Charlotte Tilbury's now sold-out Bar of Gold Highlighter.
22. No7 Lift & Luminate Triple Action Translucent Finishing Powder acts as another great dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's products — this time for the Airbrush Flawless Finish Setting Powder. (It even has similar packaging.) Watch out, Charlotte!
23. Sweet Chef Sugarcane + Vitamin E Lip Sleeping Mask has been referred to as an alternative to the lip masks from big-name brands like Tatcha and Laneige. Some even claim that Sweet Chef is better, so if that doesn't convince you to pamper your lips with this product, I don't know what will!
24. Vichy LiftActiv Vitamin C Brightening Skin Corrector Face Serum is available for purchase from Target, which is a blessing for those of us who have always coveted a French-inspired skin care routine. Plus, this vitamin C serum, which targets age spots and makes skin glowy, is said to be similar to Drunk Elephant's C-Firma.
25. Wet N Wild MegaLast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Give Me Mocha doesn't transfer easily, making it a good mask-proof lipstick. But it's also a great dupe for Lolita, the cherished lip shade from KVD Beauty — if you're in the market for something more affordable and less controversial.
26. L.A. Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer has been a holy grail product for people for years, but its Green Corrector shade is a particular standout. As a dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid, it's a must-have product for anyone looking to get rid of redness, especially if your skin tone is in the medium to deep range.
27. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrating Water Gel Face Moisturizer should be on your nightstand, especially if you're a fan of Tatcha Water Cream. This moisturizer is especially great for people with oily skin, as its formula is oil-free and won't weigh you down.
28. Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser is an award-winning product for a reason — it gets all your makeup off when you're too lazy to wash it! (Though, you should probably double-cleanse.) It's the perfect alternative to the OG micellar water, Bioderma Sensibio H2o, and is about half the price. Can't go wrong with that.
29. NYX Professional Makeup Epic Ink Eyeliner has earned its spot as a go-to among liquid eyeliner aficionados. With its smooth, precise application and highly pigmented, no-kidding-around formula, it's comparable to Pat McGrath's $32 Perma Precision Liquid Eyeliner.
30. Versed Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream is on its way to cult-favorite status. That is, if it hasn't reached it already. People love this cream, and some even say it's a very convincing dupe to La Mer. Yes, THAT La Mer! While they only share a few of the same aging-focused ingredients, like algae extract, vitamin E, and glycerin, both creams have a thick consistency that's especially great for dry skin.
31. NIVEA Crème Moisturizing Cream is kind of a legend in the beauty dupes world. For years, it's been compared to La Mer, as it has some of the same ingredients (not algae, like Versed does, but pretty much everything else). It's also incredibly cheap, so totally worth it to try if you need something super moisturizing. These types of face creams are pretty thick, after all!
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.