31 Fun Beauty Products From Target That’ll Help You Shake Up Your Routine
From cotton candy face scrubs to literal Lisa Frank makeup, your beauty routine is about to become the most fun part of your day.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed collects a share of sales and/or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Holler and Glow Purrfect Pedi Foot Mask in Rainbow makes the gross effect of foot peel masks ~way~ more fun than it should be. Pop on these rainbow leopard-print foot covers and they'll help you forget that your dead skin will start peeling off in a few days (check out reviewers' pics!). But it'll all be worth it when your tootsies feel baby soft later on...
2. Sonia Kashuk Microneedle Facial Roller might look a little bit like a tiny torture device, but I promise you, you won't look anything like a horror movie victim after using it. In fact, quite the opposite! The microscopic needles improve your skin's texture, helping it to better absorb your creams and potions. It's a must-have tool for any skincare aficionado.
3. Morphe x Lisa Frank 35B By Lisa Frank Artistry Palette – it's a technicolor dream for anyone out there who believes "rainbow" is a neutral. Come for the '90s Lisa Frank nostalgia, stay for the highly pigmented shades.
4. Tree Hut Cotton Candy Shea Sugar Body Scrub was made for anyone who is obsessed with sweet, dessert-inspired scents. Natural shea butter, a combination of nourishing plant oils, and strawberry extract ensure you'll come out of the shower with soft and glowy skin.
5. Vitamasques Stars Goggle Eye Mask looks so cute on, you can almost forget that it's not an accessory but a skincare treatment! This mask specifically fights against blue-light pollution, so if you're someone who sits in front of a computer all day, add this to your shopping list ASAP.
6. Plum Beauty Rose Quartz Sculpting Gua Sha Stone is an traditional Chinese healing tool that is used to promote lymphatic drainage and better circulation by gently massaging and scraping the skin. Use it with your favorite serum or moisturizer and you'll get toned, sculpted, and healthier-looking skin.
7. Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay Deep Pore Cleansing Face & Body Mask is an old-school product that has been called an "acne holy grail" due to its ability to fight breakouts and deep-cleanse clogged pores. All you have to do is mix the bentonite clay powder with apple cider vinegar, and you have the ~ultimate~ pimple potion.
8. Makeup Revolution Friends Pout Bomb Lipstick wears so well, you don't even have to be a hardcore Friends fan to appreciate yet. But if you are, then you're going to want to collect all of these high-shine lipglosses, or better yet, the entire Friends-themed collection.
9. Airspun Loose Face Powder is a true beauty legend. It's been around a long time — since the '30s — and makeup lovers swear by its flawless, makeup-setting magic to this day.
10. Skin Camp Under Eye Massager refreshes tired eyes with just a simple massage. Erase last night's sleep deprivation by applying your favorite eye cream and gently rolling this around your eye area and upward toward your hairline.
11. Nails.Inc Coco For Real Chocolate Scented Nail Polish was made for anyone with a sweet tooth (but that doesn't mean you should bite your nails). Painting your nails just got more fun with this indulgent, sweet-smelling shade.
12. L'Oréal Paris Bambi Oversized Eye Washable Mascara proves that we've been overlooking a seriously legendary beauty icon all this time. Yes, Bambi! Not only is the mascara tube super cute, but you'll get gorgeous doe eyes when you use this!
13. Nyx Honey Dew Me Up! Dewy Face Primer will make you feel like a straight-up star. Infused with golden flecks, collagen, and honey (of course), this primer will make your skin look luminous while reducing redness and uneven tone. This ain't your momma's primer!
14. E.l.f. Beauty Shield Recharging Magnetic Face Mask Kit uses iron-based magnetic technology to lift out dirt and impurities while nourishing the skin with a smorgasbord of antioxidants like vitamin C and carrot seed oil. Plus, it looks cool when you take it off. Removing a mask has never been this fun (yup, not even the old-school peel-off ones)!
15. Wet n Wild Wild Crush Nine-Pan Eyeshadow Palette is part of a collection of four adorably delectable themes — cherry, honey, passion fruit, and cocoa — that will get you craving a sweet treat! This palette features nine pigmented shades that will spark your cosmetic creativity, and at five bucks, you don't even have to break the bank.
16. Spa Sciences Sima Sonic Dermaplaning Tool removes peach fuzz and dead skin cells in a strangely satisfying way, but the benefits are even better than the removal process. You're left with smoother skin texture and an overall brighter and more even tone. PS, if you have enlarged pores, this is a great treatment to reduce their appearance.
17. Vanity Planet Skincare Fridge keeps all your favorite sheet masks, jade rollers, serums, and moisturizers neatly chilled, increasing their shelf life. Think about it — with a dedicated skincare micro-fridge, you won't have to give up precious seltzer or hot sauce space in your full-sized fridge!
18. Clutch Nails Press-On Nails in Pink Ombré might make you rethink your regular salon appointment. These go on easy with nail glue, last up to two weeks, and can be reused up to five times as long as you aren't doing anything too strenuous while you're wearing them (like, chopping wood–level strenuous). That coffin shape is also to die for! (Goth joke.)
19. Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Acne Roller Ball Spot Treatment has tons of acne-fighting heroes (charcoal, witch hazel, and salicylic acid), all packed into one cute roller ball applicator for an easy-to-apply treatment.
20. E.l.f. 18 Hit Wonders Eyeshadow Palette is one of those items that everyone needs in their stash. It has the perfect mixture of brights and neutrals in all finishes, mattes, shimmers, and satins. The formula is unbelievably smooth and easy to work with. Get your inner artist on and paint those pretty lids!
21. Holler and Glow Shake Your Coconuts Nourishing Printed Boob Sheet Mask looks cute on your boobs, but also takes care of them, too! Listen, your decolletage deserves some "me time" as much as your face or feet do. Treat them to this special mask that's infused with coconut and chia seed oils and peach fruit extract.
22. Vanity Planet Facial Steamer opens pores to allow deeper cleansing while also keeping skin hydrated, which makes it a great addition to any acne regimen. Use it it weekly during your very own at-home "spa day."
23. Biore Rose Quartz + Charcoal Oil-Free Face Wash has natural quartz gemstone that gently exfoliates skin, while the charcoal deep cleans pores. If you collect crystals, you'll love this!
24. Pixi by Petra Liquid Fairy Lights make eyelids look like little glittery disco balls with its long-lasting, pigmented formula. Plus, it goes on smooth thanks to chamomile and rose extract. It will remind you of the famous Stila Glimmer & Glow Liquid Shadows but will require way less cash from your pocket.
25. Winky Lux Flower Balm Lip Stain not only looks pretty on your vanity (it contains a real chrysanthemum flower inside of it!), but it's the perfect lip product for when you want just a touch of color. The pH-powered formula automatically adjusts to your skin tone to create a personalized pinkish hue.
26. Revlon Salon One-Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer has a great reputation for giving users that professional blow-out look without the professional part. It's also considered a super affordable alternative to the Dyson Airwrap.
27. L.A. Girl Glide Gel Liner goes on smooth, gives bold, vivid color, and stays on for a long time — making it the perfect drugstore dupe for the $26 Marc Jacobs Beauty Highliner Gel Eye Crayon Eyeliner. Collect 'em all!
28. Pacifica Pore Warrior Overnight Rescue Spot Dots tackle zits with a punch of acne-killing salicylic acid and redness-reducing niacinamide, plus antioxidant wild cherry and soothing aloe. The pastel rainbow hearts are so cute, you might not mind getting the occasional zit, since it'll give you an excuse to wear these!
29. Spa Sciences Claro Acne Treatment Light Therapy System is a godsend if you want an LED treatment but can't make regular appointments with a derm or facialist. The blue light eliminates bacteria that causes breakouts, while the red light helps with inflammation. A great device at a decent cost!
30. Plum Beauty Sculpting Beauty Bar elevates your jade rolling routine to the next level without requiring you to spend $100 on similar products. Use it daily to sculpt and define your jawline. Plus, it even comes with a vibrating feature to help release tension. (PS, have you unclenched your jaw today?)
31. Revlon Oil-Absorbing Volcanic Roller picks up excess oil better than pricey oil-blotting facial sheets from Tatcha or Shiseido because it uses volcanic stone you can use over and over instead of single-use paper. It's not only less wasteful, but also comes in the form of a much cooler tool that you can take with you anywhere.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.