We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. This reusable grocery bag decorated with a scene from Hokusai's series, "Thirty-Six Views".
2. This Guess The Artist: The Art Quiz Game, which will test how well you actually listened to your high school art teacher.
3. This movie, Loving Vincent — whose 65,000 frames were meticulously painted to look like Van Gogh's art come to life.
4. This book, Women Artists A to Z by Melanie Corrigan, which is the perfect read for children and their parents alike.
5. These iconic artwork-inspired dress socks, so you can take your art around with you wherever you go.
6. This book, Art Masterclass with Gustav Klimt by Hanna Konola, which will step-by-step show you how the beloved artist worked.
7. These Keith Haring x Hawkers sunnies, which are all business in the front, party in the back.
8. This limited edition clutch bag by From St Xavier x Museum of Contemporary Art, inspired by Aussie artist Nell's Unlimited Radiance.
9. This book, The Diary of Frida Kahlo: An Intimate Self-Portrait, because Kahlo is a goddess we should all emulate and I will hear nothing further on the subject at this time.
10. This classic book, Alice's Adventures in Wonderland — but with the thoroughly contemporary artwork of Yayoi Kusama.
11. These corkboard coasters, covered in works from Louis Bourgeouis' Ode À La Bièvre.
12. This cookbook, Dinner With Jackson Pollock, which features recipes written by the famous American artist and those close to him.
13. This Andy Warhol x Calvin Klein Bralette, which perfectly marries the artist's signature bold prints with the designer's simple silhouettes.
14. This book, Art as Therapy by Alain de Botton and John Armstrong, which is a useful how-to guide on how to consider art.
15. This boxed set of picture books, chronicling the lives of Coco Chanel, Frida Kahlo and Audrey Hepburn for little ones.
16. And finally, this 1000 piece Del Kathryn Barton puzzle, which an excellent way to get acquainted with every part of this mesmerising artwork.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.