We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng.
2. We Should All Be Feminists by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie.
3. Bad Feminist by Roxanne Gay.
4. Trick Mirror: Reflections on Self-Delusion by Jia Tolentino.
5. A Concise Chinese-English Dictionary for Lovers by Xiaolu Guo.
6. Like Water For Chocolate by Laura Esquivel.
7. Why I'm No Longer Talking To White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge.
8. The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan.
9. I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou.
10. Paula by Isabel Allende.
11. Their Eyes Were Watching God by Zora Neale Hurston.
12. Tell Me How It Ends: An Essay In Forty Questions by Valeria Luiselli.
13. Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine.
14. Know My Name by Chanel Miller.
15. The Bluest Eye by Toni Morrison.
16. The Woman Warrior by Maxine Hong Kingston.
17. My Wicked Wicked Ways by Sandra Cisneros.
18. Pachinko by Min Jin Lee.
19. The Body Papers: A Memoir by Grace Talusan.
20. Everything Here Is Beautiful by Mira T. Lee.
21. And finally, The White Book by Han Kang.
Oh, and if you're one of those people that prefers to ~listen~ to your books, you can grab them from Audible Australia! Plus the first one's free (and who doesn't love a freebie?).