If You're Making Your Home Over During Isolation, These 14 Products Are For You
You can only procrastinate for so long.
We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
Now that we're all keeping to our homes as much as possible, we can no longer use being out and about as an excuse not to do our housekeeping tasks.
Here are 14 things to help you tackle those chores you've been putting off.
1. This leather-look car backseat protector, which will clear your car floor of all the stuff currently cluttering it.
2. This magic double-sided tape that sticks to everything and can be washed and reused, time and time again.
3. This small push close container, which gives my pantry the kind of uniformity that only a grown up could achieve.
4. This drain snake that will unclog the hair that has been building up since you've been sprouting follicles on top of your head.
5. This Rust-Oleum Tub & Tile Refinishing Kit, which will instantly elevate even the most out-dated of tiles.
6. These flocked hangers, which unlike wire hangers, will ensure your clothes stay in place and won't get damaged. Perfect for finally getting to the organisation of your wardrobe.
7. And these clothing rack dividers, for when your partner just can't keep to their side of the closet.
8. This cord organiser, because I know all your cords are currently lying on the ground in a hot mess.
9. This deodorising drain stick, which cleans the pipes that I thought would have to always remain filthy.
10. This fabric defuzzer, which with one stroke, will remove all that unwanted fluff from your upholstered furniture and clothing.
11. This knife-sharpening stone, because now that we're adults, we don't leave our knives to rust and dull.
12. This mop and broom holder, which is an infinitely better solution to that lean-behind-the-door system you've got going on at the moment.
13. This over-the-door shoe organiser, which will solve the problem of where to put the excessive number of shoes you own.
14. And finally, this makeup organiser, that will disguise your tendency to leave your lipsticks and brushes sprawled over the bathroom sink.
The new you, having tackled your to-do list with these items.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.