We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
It’s Christmas time! And that means lots of shopping – and bloody awful crowds. Fortunately for you, we’ll be flooding our pages with gift guides this month, so keep an eye out for more here.
1. These Etnies Jameson 2 Eco skateboarding shoes that are made from recycled plastic and rubber.
2. This blush Porter Ceramic Mug that won't hurt the environment, despite your mate's three-a-day addiction.
3. These beautiful, reusable food wraps that will minimise the amount of single use plastic your mate uses daily.
4. This, a donation as little as $10 towards Make-A-Wish Australia, to make possible the wishes of Aussie kids facing life-threatening illnesses.
5. These ESSENTLS The Cross slides by INDOSOLE that are partially made from recycled tires.
6. This Studio Oh! Tiger Jungle Insulated Water Bottle that is much more attractive and better for Mother Nature than single use plastic.
7. This vegan fragrance, Indian Night Jasmine Eau de Toilette from The Body Shop — one of the most successful businesses for the welfare of animals.
8. This vegan, cork messenger bag that even comes packaged in recycled materials.
9. These classic Toms canvas shoes, for which a pair is donated to communities in need, every time one is purchased.
10. This vegan fragrance, Santal 33 Eau de Parfum, which you've definitely seen on every influencer's feed ever.
12. And finally, this reusable shopping bag that, quite literally, is a piece of art.
Free and fast delivery on millions of products, access to Amazon Originals, thousands of free e-books — start your 30 day free trial of Amazon Prime here.