1. It has numbers AND letters. Can you spell repulsive?
2. It requires conscious effort.
3. You're not a calculator.
4. More importantly, you own a calculator.
5. You spent most of your life ignoring the letters "x" and "z" and now they run rampant in your notebook.
7. It's not shopping.
8. When they say pie, they don't really mean pie.
9. There's more math after division. Like what's a calculus? More importantly, does it have calories?
10. You never fully understood a negative multiplied by a negative is a positive. Or a negative. I really don't know.
12. This post has made you nauseous because like, ew, math.
13. You don't know how to divide numbers greater than 3 digits, and you shouldn't have to when there are apps for that.
15. They say fractions are like a slice of cake but they never gave me cake.
16. You thought you only had to take it once but if you fail, you take it twice. Sometimes three... seven times.
19. You have one life and like yolo.
20. Math spelled backwards is nazi.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!