1. The first day of TIFF [Toronto International Film Festival] kicked off September 5th. As usual, Benny looked dapper in his suit and bowtie. However, look at his face.
Yes, that handsome face we all know and adore looks a bit unequal… a bit shady, even. Speaking of “even” - look at how uneven it looks. Surely, Benny’s not at fault. I blame his posse for not speaking truth about how he looks. His make-up artist [or whoever committed this blasphemy on his Adonis face] must be picking out the correct colours for the next time they put Benny’s face on. If they aren’t, they should .
For those who don’t see what’s wrong, let me tell you:
1. Clearly, that’s not his skin colour… or anything remotely close to it.
2. It’s unevenly distributed.
3. Contouring is all botched up.
*I’m a make-up artist, so I know when something doesn’t look right.
2. This isn’t the first time it’s happened…
Let’s take a trip down memory lane, shall we?
6. Remember Japan?
It looks like he’s scratching his head, right?
That must have been his reply to this comment: You’ve got something on your face.
9. Maybe make-up isn’t for The Batch.
Or at least, too much of the wrong kind of make-up isn’t for The Batch.
- Stanford University tried to buy its way out of federal Title IX investigations into how it handles sex assault cases, say two women.
- Two juveniles charged with arson in connection with the Tennessee wildfires that killed 14.
- Dozens of employees and patients say the US's biggest psychiatric chain locks up people for insurance money.
- Trump has reportedly picked Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt to lead the EPA. He's opposed Obama's climate change policies.