Getting your period can suck. But getting it on your clothes? Even worse. Save your favorite pair of undies with these smart cleaning solutions!
Pin it now for that time of the month:
What you need:
Unseasoned meat tenderizer
1. Rinse with cold water.
2. Mix salt and water to make a paste.
3. Spread onto the stain.
4. Use the toothbrush to scrub the salt into the stained area.
5. Wash cold.
1. Soak in hydrogen peroxide or lemon juice for 30 minutes.
2. Rinse off and wash cold.
For Dried Blood:
1. Soak in cold water for 1 hour.
2. Mix meat tenderizer and water in a 1:1 ratio.
3. Spread paste onto the stained area. Let dry.
4. Shake off the paste and wash cold..
1. Mix baking soda and water in a 2:1 ratio.
2. Spread the paste onto the stained area. Let dry.
3. Scrape off the paste and wash cold.