6. The 28-pager also takes some interesting liberties with the original text. Case in point: a modern take on the “Ten Plagues”
10. In case you’re at a loss, JDate even offers some unconventional prize ideas for finding the Afikomen (a piece of matzah hidden during the Seder and then hunted down, scavenger hunt style)
3. a JDate membership (if single and over the age of 18)
11. If you find yourself next to a single Jewish cutie, maybe this will break the ice. Happy Passover!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Terry McAuliffe, chairman of the National Governors Association, said Trump has promised only criminals will deported and random spot checks won't be conducted.
- The trans sister of a Trump inauguration singer must be allowed to use the restroom that fits her gender ID, a judge ruled.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- Elon Musk announced that his SpaceX company will send two tourists around the moon by 2018 🚀🌝