6. The 28-pager also takes some interesting liberties with the original text. Case in point: a modern take on the “Ten Plagues”
10. In case you’re at a loss, JDate even offers some unconventional prize ideas for finding the Afikomen (a piece of matzah hidden during the Seder and then hunted down, scavenger hunt style)
3. a JDate membership (if single and over the age of 18)
11. If you find yourself next to a single Jewish cutie, maybe this will break the ice. Happy Passover!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- Trump gave a speech in Gettysburg, PA that was billed as a major policy address. He mainly focused on his usual grievances 🔴
- Hillary Clinton's campaign is making an unprecedented play for Utah, a state that hasn't gone blue since 1964 🔵
- AT&T has made a deal to buy Time Warner — owner of CNN, HBO, and Warner Bros. — in one of the biggest acquisitions ever 💰
- A black metal band crashed a couple's engagement shoot and the photos are 🤘