6. The 28-pager also takes some interesting liberties with the original text. Case in point: a modern take on the “Ten Plagues”
10. In case you’re at a loss, JDate even offers some unconventional prize ideas for finding the Afikomen (a piece of matzah hidden during the Seder and then hunted down, scavenger hunt style)
3. a JDate membership (if single and over the age of 18)
11. If you find yourself next to a single Jewish cutie, maybe this will break the ice. Happy Passover!
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- #Brexit fallout: Opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn says he won't resign after more than 10 cabinet members resigned on Sunday.
- Several people were stabbed during a white nationalist protest in Sacramento.
- Thousands flooded New York City's streets to celebrate Pride on Sunday. It was a colorful party of love and acceptance.